Marketplace Event Manager for WooCommerce
This Item only works with Webkul’s WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace. Hence the Marketplace Plugin is Required, to make use of this Plugin.
Marketplace Event Manager for WooCommerce extension comes with an interesting feature for admin and the sellers, as both can add event products for any type of events like live shows, music concerts etc.
This extension also allows the customers to add the events to the Google Calenders. The customers can simply purchase event products like a normal purchase.
This extension reduces the hassle where an event is purchased in multiple tedious steps. This would keep customers intact to your site and therefore increasing the conversion rates.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Marketplace Event Manager for WooCommerce
- The site owner or the admin can add event type products in the admin panel.
- The events products are created under E-Tickets product type.
- The admin can enable the stock management for products.
- For event products, the admin can add regular as well as the sale price.
- The start-time, end-time, event venue details are provided by the admin.
- The custom options are created by the admin for the event tickets.
- The sellers can create the event type products in the seller panel.
- Sellers can add the product details, start-time, end-time, event venue details.
- The sellers can add the custom options for the event tickets.
- The customer can check the nearby events by entering the location under upcoming events.
- The customer can check the event location in google map.
"Initial release v 1.0.0"
v 1.0.0 Initial release