A ajax contact form inside a google maps marker info window. Works for one or multiple locations. A different email address for every location can be configured. If only on location is on the map, the info window with the contact form opens when the map is loaded.
- Ajax contact form inside a google maps marker info window.
- Fancy JQuery offline validation.
- Easy to use, just add a shortcode to any post or page of your blog.
- 60 Custom markers (12 building types in 4 colors each)
- Google Maps API V3
11. February 2013 – Release 1.5
* Added a css reset to prevent google maps controlls to break in rare conditions.
18. October 2012 – Release 1.4
01. October 2012 – Release 1.3
* Improved documentation. * Better compatibility with other WordPress plugins and themes.
17. March 2012 – Release 1.2
* Improved documentation.
20. February 2012 – Release 1.1
* Fixed a spelling mistake in the contact success message. * Added From and Reply to to email header. * Bugfix due to new version of jquery.form.js. * Removed external reference to jquery.form.js. * Performance improvements.
14. June 2011 – Release 1.0
* Initial Release.
and as Php edition: