Add a 100% Responsive Map Anywhere on Your WordPress Site.Newly Built from the ground up! Say goodbye to Google’s annoying requirements, and hello to more power, more features, and a 100% redesigned look! Fully compatible with WordPress 4.9+
Mapify.it is like Google Maps for WordPress on steroids. You get custom pin-point graphics, limitless locations, beautiful tooltips, and informative pop-up galleries on each location (with video and photography!). It also allows the use of ANY custom map image of your choosing, all while keeping the great zoom and pan effect of standard maps! Trust us, it rivals the best Google Maps plugins for WordPress by a long shot, and thousands of customers agree, making it one of the most popular plugins available on CodeCanyon.
Feedback From Buyers“I contacted Mapify and Josh helped me out tremendously! Their software is awesome, and his customer service is great!” —Jeff_Joyce
“Excellent support from Developer. He resolved the problems I had and gave me help for the other translation problems I had. ” —Comunicattivi
“Very cool, very powerful. It’s a must own for me, no question.” —Jackpot_Johnny
KEY FEATURES OF MAPIFY.ITCheck out what’s included in this powerful mapping plugin:
A Fully Customized Map Using any Image
- Use any image for your map!
- Google maps is great, but severely limits how you can display a map on your site. Mapify.It breaks those barriers and allows you to use a map of your choosing, but maintains the ability to zoom, pan, and add locations. Mapify.it supports Jpegs, gifs, and PNG files, and even lets you specify the background color if using transparent images.
- With Mapify.it, your map is only limited by your imagination, not Google’s restrictive rules on style. You don’t even have to use a map, and can add detailed info to any photo, artwork, or image of your choosing (think “Hotspots”).
- We include everything you need to build the map found on our demo!
- Ditch the hassle and cost of Google Maps and enjoy the freedom of our custom Maps API, which is just as powerful, without the limitations.
- Look, we like Google Maps too, but thought it could use some tweaks, and they’re now charging EVERYONE to use their API, even free users and customers like you. Don’t worry, our maps are capable of even more features.
- You can toggle from a custom map to a standard map, while maintaining Mapify.It’s extra features: Custom tooltip content, photo/video galleries on each location, and even custom pinpoint graphics.
Detailed Information & Galleries on Each Location
- Add a unique video and photo gallery to every location
- Mapify.It allows you to add endless locations to your map. Better yet, it allows you to control what appears when a user hovers over the pinpoints. Photos, videos, and information displayed is under your control. Just click around on the map found on the demo for a preview, it’s all running on Mapify.It!
A Powerful & Intuitive Admin
- The Mapify.it plugin seamlessly integrates with the Wordpress Admin, allowing you to customize your map and locations with a simple, intuitive interface. Enter new locations by double clicking on the map, or by entering the exact address.
- Add customized pinpoint graphics to your map, custom tooltip content for each location, control the default zoom levels to focus on specific regions (Standard Maps Mode), and more!
- Stand out from the crowd with ultra-slick, app-like effects in the form of custom pop-ups, momentum-based drag and drop action, and pan and zoom behavior of your map, regardless of the image.
- Ultra-slick map that behaves much like an iPhone app.
- Lightbox pop-ups allow galleries of both video and photo collections on each and every location on your map! However, it’s up to you if you prefer pop-up galleries, and control this feature per location.
- Momentum-based drag and drop style that emulates Google Maps when in Image Mode.
Advanced Map Customization
- Toggle zoom functionality: perfect for those that prefer to “lock” their map in place, whether on standard Maps or Image Mode.
- You can now toggle Pop-up galleries by each location
- New feature allows you to set your default zoom level in standard Maps Mode!
- Updated Documentation to showcase the new features.
Awesome Ideas Used by Our Customers
Store LocatorPerhaps the most common use of Mapify.It is as a store locator. Do you have a product that’s sold in shops across the country? Mapify.It is the perfect solution to list each location by address, with added features to really make your product excel.
Event MapHosting an event or conference, or just want to show people where they can find good parking? Use a local map and pinpoint each area of importance to make your event a smooth success. Have a product with a lot of features? Sure, Mapify.It is ideal for your map, but how about a photo of your product that allows users to zoom in and view the detail, all while getting valuable info on the features? Car interiors, gadgets, interfaces… Mapify.It let’s your customer interact with your product in a cutting-edge virtual environment.
Travel LogPreserve your memories by placing pinpoints in the exact locations of your travels, and including a gallery of photos taken on the spot. It’s a perfect way to not only document your journey, but to share with friends and family online.
Video Game Enthusiasts!So you’re playing Diablo III and want to map your journey through hell. Upload Diablo’s world map via Mapify.It, and you can include location-based screengrabs, videos, and you’re own story as you chase down Diablo through the lands of Sanctuary. Now that’s something you can’t do with Google maps, amerite?
Philanthropy ProjectsMark your progress as your non-profit company helps rebuild less fortunate communities around the world. Whether it’s helping a village in need, charting rebuilding sites, or green projects — showcase the people and progress behind your story at every location.
Awesome Support and Extras
- Mapify.it comes with extensive documentation and a responsive support staff who are ready to answer any questions.
- Free Map PSD to create your own custom maps, and 2 free optimized map images to get your map started!
- We’re constantly updating Mapify.it with new features
Cool Stuff List
- Tested up to WordPress 4.9+
- Consistently updated and maintained
- Extensive documentation
- Add a video to all pinpoint locations
- Photo Gallery for all pinpoint locations
- A custom pinpoint icon can be used on any map
- Custom Tooltip content for each location
- Add extensive details to each location
- Customization: Unlock your Maps with exciting features only found with Mapify.it
- Rock-Solid framework and latest Google API integration
- Renowned customer support
- Control your zoom level in Google Maps and focus on a region of your choosing, at any zoom level focusing on any location you assign. *Note that this feature is while in Google Maps mode only.
- Toggle whether you want the zoom functionality in Image Mode: This is good for those just looking for hotspots on their images. Zoom functionality supports 2 levels of zoom in custom image mode.
- Toggle the pop-ups for each location. You specify whether or not you want each and every location to have a pop-up gallery, or just the tooltip on hover.
About UsWe strive to create the most advanced plugins available. Our goal is to create plugins that can truly empower your site and improve your business or hobby.
Scissorbox and this plugin are created by PaperTelevision LLC., a design and development studio located in Cincinnati, OH. We have been creating websites and software for dozens of clients since 2007, from multi-billion dollar companies like Whirlpool, to smaller startups across the globe. Find out more about PaperTelevision LLC.
- THE ALL NEW MAPIFY.IT! Fully Revised in late 2018 with a fully rebuilt mapping API. We ditch Google Maps as they have become very strict in their usage of their API, and they are charging EVERYONE for use of their API. Chances are if you’re using any Google Maps plugin, you’re now doing so illegally Ditch the stress and go with Mapify. It’s just as powerful!