Webinse Maintenance Mode
Plan to upgrade your website or about to start technical works on it? And you’re looking for a possibility to hide ‘constructional works’ from your user, notify them that the site is currently unavailable and want to avoid boring blank screen with notification message?
Webinse Maintenance Mode extension is created for that purpose, and is easy to install and configure.
It lets your users know that currently the store or website is on maintenance.
It’s absolutely unique in the feature of creating a fully customized page that will be displayed to your visitors. No more boring placeholder informational pages! You can create this page in your company’s brand style and customize every element of it. So that simple info page looks like it was created by designers and is a part of the site.
Extension is totally responsive for any screen resolution including mobile.
We included contact form in case user wants to ask question or leave feedback while your site is on maintenance.
Note: This extension is guaranteed to work with Magento Default Theme. We don’t say that it won’t work with customization at all, but due to the the great majority of Custom themes we cannot guarantee the proper work of the extension with all of them.
Additionally we’ve added cool features like:
- notifications about maintenance mode start and end for users who applied for notification;
- redirect to another page or site if necessary;
- countdown timer so that visitors would see visually when the store will be back on track;
- links to your social networks to check while the site is not available.
Note: In order to have the ability to send emails, you must configure your mail server first.
- Restrict access to the frontend of your store during periods of maintenance.
- Enable and disable maintenance mode.
- Maintenance mode page full customization.
- Configuring Allowed IP Addresses.
- Enable access to the frontend for admins.
- Redirect to another page/store if necessary.
- Simple and advanced customization of the message about technical works on the site.
- Customizable countdown timer.
- Adding custom page background and site logo.
- Notifying customers by email about starting or resuming work of the site.
- Grid-table with customers email addresses who have left applications for notification.
- Notification filter by IP which prevents from spam.
- Feedback form.
- Notification on the frontend for the administrators that Maintenance mode is on.
- Adaptive design.
- Displaying social network links.
- Button that restores extension settings to default.
Administration & Configuration
All features and user interface are fully configurable, installation is fast, and all module settings can be controlled from the Magento Administration Panel.
Version and Compatibility
Maintenance Mode Extension version 1.1.6 is compatible with Magento Community Edition version 1.7.0, 1.9.0, 1.9.1, 1.9.2, 1.9.3 and guaranteed to work with Magento default theme.
May 31 2017 – Version 1.1.6
- - Code refactoring. Adminhtml controllers was renamed and relocated. Problems after that was fixed.
May 30 2017 – Version 1.1.5
- "Visit Website" tab was added
May 29 2017 – Version 1.1.4
- Removed MEQP1 warnings
May 19 2017 – Version 1.1.3
- Minor fixing
May 16 2017 – Version 1.1.2
- Minor bugfixing
May 15 2017 – Version 1.1.1
- Minor bugfixing
May 12 2017 – Version 1.1.0
- Improve performanse - Better code style - Refactoring
May 05 2017 – Version 1.0.0
- Initial release