Question – for Autoresponder… I have a DOB field for my users in the database. Will I be able to use the trigger of that Date to send them a happy birthday message, but more importantly X days before their birthday. Does Mailwizz have this logic?
You can only send for his birthday and the DOB field has to be in Y-m-d format in order to work. Just create a segment and you should be fine.
If you have further questions, please use https://forum.mailwizz.com/
Thanks for your response. I wanted to send them a coupon 7 and 14 days before their birthday. It sounds I can I can only send on their birthday. So I’m willing to settle for a single email 10 days prior to the birthday, I can simply create my own date field (BDAY-10DAYS), which will trigger an autoresponder to be sent then… is that correct?
Yeah, that sounds like it should work just fine, try it and see how it goes. If you have any issues with it, open a support ticket and we’ll look into it
Presale question – Want to know if Mailwizz can do the following. I have one list with 2 segments. Then I setup 2 Campaigns (autoresponder type) to send autoresponders to each of the 2 segments. There are 5 emails in each autoresponders going out one day apart. I want to move subscribers of segment A to segment B once the subscribers of segment A have completed receiving the 5 emails from the autoresponder of Segment A. Basically, move subscribers from one autoresponder to another. Is this possible to do this in Mailwizz?
Yes of course this is possible. Mailwizz autoresponders are based on custom fields conditions. You can have your fifth autoresponder change the custom field value so that your subscriber falls into the second segment.
EMail not getting delivered on gmail & google apps id . Spam Score is 9.4 /10
Please open a support ticket at https://forum.mailwizz.com/ with the issue and i’ll have a look.
Iam looking forward to buy this but does this application have statstics feature like open , bounce , forwarding, link , unsubscribing stats option?
Of course it does, it has very detailed stats for each campaign you send. Clicks, Opens, Unsubscribes, Abuse Reports, etc etc.
Can you let me know under which tab it is , i cant find it in demo.
Unfortunately the demo does not contain that data since we don’t allow campaign sending from there, but here’s some screenshots taken from my dev app:
I do not recommend it, it does not work
Can you explain what exactly does not work for you, where exactly did you get stuck?
If you had any issue, did you tried to get in contact with the support to get help?
I am sure whatever it is, it’s small things as the app is really used that much and i know for sure it works wonderfully.
Hello Developer, I am unable to login your demo accounts
The logins work just fine, i just checked them. Make sure you don’t copy trailing spaces for email / password.
i want a email marketing application.
But i have some question.
1.) Can i sent daily 5M to 10 Millions Email by your application?
2.) is it possible to sent this(large list) email by free smtp like gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc?
3.) If your answer in question number 2 is yes then how much gmail,yahoo or hotmaill account need to sent daily 10 millions email?
4.) can i sent email without smtp through php mail?
5.) If your answer is yes in question number 4 then how i can use it in your server?
6.) Have any tutorial step by step to add smtp (gmail,yahoo etc)?
waiting for your answer
1. Yes, as long as your server can put up to it, no problem.
2. Yes it is, but i really don’t advise it.
3. They limit you to 200 emails/hr per account, so do the math to match the number of emails. But again, this is a terribly bad idea.
4. Yes you can.
5. Just add a delivery server of type PHP-Mail from mailwizz. Keep in mind that php’s mail() internally uses the sendmail command by default to send emails, which means each time you send an email, a new sendmail process is spawned. This usually is slower than sending with smtp.
6. There is no need, the delivery servers forms are self explanatory.
1. Depends on the size of your droplet and of course it depends if you’re using that droplet for something else too. Also it matters what type of delivery server will you use and what’s the latency between your droplet and the delivery server.
3. You can embed a subscription form into your website to collect email /fname/lname/etc. You decide what info you require.
4. Nope, that is custom work and we don’t have the time. Best find a developer to help you set things up in case you aren’t sure how.
Is there a way to use the mailgun api to verify emails (since it is FREE)
Mailgun’s verification api just does syntax validation, it does not really checks if an email exists or not, it just makes sure it is syntax valid, just like mailwizz does, so there’s no point using it.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $25