Everything you need for
your creative projects, for
one low cost
Can you please reset my license? I messed up the installation and now it wont let me re-install. we are changing domain
You can do it yourself from https://www.mailwizz.com/reset-license/
One of the best SaaS Email Marketing software I have ever seen. Congratulations.
I have some queries, I am interested in Extended License version.
1) Email Blacklist, IP blacklist, Suppression list etc are available for customer. Its Good. But Domain blacklist is missing. Must require feature for customers. I think it won’t be a big headache for you to implement it.
2) As I said, Mailwizz is one of the best or The best in this category, but still IF you can make the campaign module little easier, that would be great. Just like in interspire, Campigns split into two – three section. 1) create campaign (Subject, Content (Template gallery & custom template), From Details. 2) Once the campaign is created, Admin approves the template (campaign). 3) once admin approve the template/campaign, customer can send that campaign anytime with their choice of list for any number of times without further admin approval. This will make things faster & easier for Customer to send the campaign. Just select already approved campaign & their then select the list, and click on send. Simple.
I am not asking to edit existing module. Keep it as it is. My request is for a new module in this method/flow. I am 100% sure, a lot of users might be interested in it.
It is already working fine at your current system by just copying the existing campaign. But the user has to change the list. So I think, this new module won’t be a big task for you but very very useful for users/clients/us.
3) is it possible to import a file with lot of fields (name, address, phone, etc etc) & there are multiple email columns? like email_1, email_2, email_3 ?
4) is there any possibility to have 5 minutes private chat? whatsapp or skype or any other options ?
Thanks for your interest in our application, I’ll do my best to answer your queries.
1. It’s not missing, we used to have it, but that was a mistake as customers don’t know exactly what they’re doing in some cases and end up blacklisting without knowledge. This is why domain blacklisting can only be done from backend via tested regular expressions.
2. For now we have our plates full working on adding a full solution for landing pages inside MailWizz to replace external tools like unbounce, etc. After this, we’ll see, but as always, there’s no guarantee, so if this is important for you, don’t put your faith in us for this feature.
3. You can import it, MailWizz will need one column named “email”, that’s mandatory, then everything else will be imported as custom fields.
4. Sorry, we’re available only via this platform, email and our support forum.
1) IF you already had this function (domain blacklist for customers), will you able to provide that as a special case? Not for all, just for our case.
3) I do understand about the other fields imported as custom fields but the main question was about, multiple email fields. For example, Company A has 3 emails. Email_1, EMail_2, Email_3. So only one email id is imported or only email field can be used for sending mails?
1. You’ll have to look into older version of the app that allowed blacklisting domains in the format of *@domain.com where * acted as a wildcard. That was years ago, sorry.
2. Only one email field can be used for sending campaigns, that’s the standard.
1. If I run SAAS service to my users, can i force users to use their own SMTP like mailgun, sendinblue etc? How to do it?
2. if no 1 is possible, can I run this service from shared hosting?
Yes, you can, when you create a customer group you can decide if they can/must add their own delivery server and which delivery server types are allowed.
You can run MailWizz on shared hosting, but we don’t recommend, shared hosting has all sorts of limitations.
Can your app work with this package: https://logistics.actavista.us
I bought it yesterday but I want to integrate it with yours as well
Use the API for any type of custom integration: https://api-docs.mailwizz.com/
We are really interested in WailWizz and all the rest of its plugins (Addons).
The problem is how to synchronize the MailWizz authentication system to our other PHP applications based on the Laravel Framework so that all our applications use single sign-on.
In our research, we discovered this Package “JASNY/SSO” (https://github.com/jasny/sso ) which allows to implement a Single Sign-On.
So, can you help us implement JASNY/SSO in Ajax (of course) in MailWizz??? We will pay the external costs. If yes, how much will you do it for us ???
What would be the cost of an implementation of the “JASNY/SSO” Package for us ???
Please reply to us.
Awaiting your reply.
Unfortunately, we can’t help with this, sorry.
How many dedicated Linux servers would be enough to manage MailWizz and allow our users to send millions of emails exactly like SendGrid, MailGun or MailChim ???
What are the characteristics and the number of Linux Dedicated Servers to compete with SendGrid, MailGun or MailChim, etc. in order to successfully send several million Emails ???
Please reply to us.
Unfortunately, this is a question where we can’t give a definitive answer, as it depends on too many aspects.
My advice is to start with something decent, then grow from there. Or simply use a service like https://www.mailwizz.com/hosted-mailwizz/
Hello, I recently bought this script, and it works perfectly so far. Just one question. When I send an email from a customer account. In the email sender comes out my domain, but I want my customers’ domain to appear instead of mine (the one I set up). I want their contacts to see their email sender address, not mine. Thanks
Thank you for reaching out, we’re here to help!
For MailWizz support, please open a support ticket at https://forum.mailwizz.com/ and someone from the support staff will assist you asap.
I want to build a paid-based newsletter subscription. Can your program support this function? Thanks.
Yes, you’ll need the extended license for such use.
Just want to make sure before I make the purchase. Can I charge the newsletter subscribers on yearly basis? I am talking about the newsletter recipients, not the newsletter senders.
The users need to pay a fee to sign up for my newsletter. Thanks.
No, that’s not how it works. MailWizz charges the customers that own the newsletter.
Thanks. Can I use a WordPress-powered website to collect the newsletter fee and pass the mailing list to your program for newsletter sending? In order words, can your program communicate with MemberPress (WordPress plugin). Also, can your program handle massive Email sending, such as 50K-500K per day?
There are a number of WP plugins that send the data to MailWizz, I don’t know about MemberPress, that’s something you’ll have to ask their developers. MailWizz has an API, so sending data between any external system and MailWizz can be done via this API, but the external system has to have the integration for it, so ask them.
As for sending campaigns to large numbers of subscribers, if you have the right server, that won’t be any problem. See https://www.mailwizz.com/faq/what-kind-of-hosting-do-i-need/ and https://www.mailwizz.com/integrations/vps-providers/
Great! This is what I need to know. I will make the purchase decision soon after I confirm with MemberPress.
Is this working in cloud hosting properly
Of course it does.
hey one more question i am confusing which one i choose mailwizz or acelle could you tell me what you extra or better you have. Thnaks
If you compare features, new version releases/updates, and after sale support, there’s just one correct answer, MailWizz, everything else is just noise.
okk thanks, I am using hostinger cloud hosting is it okk with your product
MailWizz’s hosting requirements can be found at https://www.mailwizz.com/faq/what-kind-of-hosting-do-i-need/
My advice is to ask your hosting company if you are not sure, send them the requirements link and see what they say. I would say it works just fine, but you need to be sure, so ask your hosting first.
You can also try a solution like https://www.mailwizz.com/hosted-mailwizz/
They are using Lite Speed webserver is it possible that mailwizz work on it
Yes, MailWizz will work on LiteSpeed, you might need to adjust some configuration rules though. If WordPress works, then MailWizz will work as well.
ya wordpress work fine on litespeed can u help me to set configuration rule if i buy mailwizz
That’s on your hosting company as we have no experience with LiteSpeed, sorry.
which type of configuration rule i want to set
stuck in cron job is there any support email or ticket section?
My hosting provider doesn’t have setting for /3(Delivery/Bounce processor) and */20(Feedback loop handler) in cron jobs section, can i use */2 and */15
Please note we’re working office hours, only during week and we’re located in Europe/Bucharest as timezone, so that’s our availability.
Now that’s out of the way, please open a support ticket at https://forum.mailwizz.com/support-tickets/ and somebody from the support staff will assist you.
I didn’t found change log ? U not provide it ?
You first need to buy the app to have access to the changelog. Then, the changelog is provided in the archive, it always has been and it will always be.
ohh , u mean , change log is not available in public .
Then how audience got to know your latest updates ? And think to buy.?
That’s a good point, we’ll think of making it public.
Meanwhile, you can see it in the demo in Backend > Misc > Changelog: https://demo.mailwizz.com/backend/index.php/misc/changelog
( login with email@example.com / demoadmin )
Hello, option grup Force OPT-IN and Force OPT-OUT, inot find Knowledge base
Please , option grup Force OPT-IN and Force OPT-OUT, how it working practice.?
Generally, when you create a list, you can define if the list will use single or double opt-in/out. The above settings will basically disable this ability for lists and will use whatever you define there.
Great, cant find too, what is Force OPT-IN ? and process and Force OPT-OUT?
In this scenario, it means you will force the lists opt-in/out to be either dingle or double.
Do you have any advice about the server configuration ? if also a trusted provider?
You can take a look at https://www.mailwizz.com/integrations/vps-providers/
in the regular version , can i add unlimetied users to the system – or it’s just one end user?
Either license allows you to add unlimited users and/or customers.
i don’t see any registeration button on your preview so, if i were to buy the extended version how would customers register to my plateform ?
This is disabled by default, this is why you don’t see it, but here’s a screenshot: https://capture.dropbox.com/keoMs2xWR7f36qpR
will you add Whatsapp?
Would it be possible to RECEIVE and reply to emails directly from MailWizz?
I mean just like gmail. Could you add this possibility? (Gmail api are free)
Receive push notifications when an email arrives and have the ability to reply directly from MailWizz.
You’re looking for a totally different type of application, MailWizz’s purpose is not what you’re describing, sorry.
I want to buy your script. But first I wanna ask you something if no problem for you.
1. I have a linux server. I installed wordpress website. Because its php. Can I install this script to my linux server? Because this is php too.
2. I checked your demo page. But I could not see sendgrid or mailgun settings page. How can I see it?
3. Does your system have warm up email?
4. Does your system have email sending one by one like https://mailshake.com system? or your system is only newsletter marketing emailing?
1. Sure, MailWizz requires hosting running on linux in order to work.
2. Sendgrid: https://www.mailwizz.com/kb/adding-a-new-sendgrid-delivery-server-web-api/
The options are there, go to https://demo.mailwizz.com/backend/index.php/delivery-servers/index and click Create: https://capture.dropbox.com/tJhYkp7ORkCpbXCb
3. Yes, it is one of the few systems that have such feature. See https://www.mailwizz.com/kb/delivery-servers-warmup-plans/
4. I Don’t know how your example works, sorry, but we do have autoresponders and regular campaigns.
I updated to the latest version but the template editor doesn’t work.
Just clear your browser caches, and/or the application cache: https://www.mailwizz.com/kb/clear-cache-command/
After executing that command the error is
Unable to open directory: /home/XXXX/public_html/apps/common/extensions/ckeditor/common/assets/ckeditor/plugins/iframe
That folder ships with MailWizz by default, if you don’t have it, it means that some files failed uploading during the update process, so you should try uploading the files once again, this time make sure no file fails uploading.
If you have further issues, please renew your support and open a ticket at https://forum.mailwizz.com/support-tickets/ and somebody from our support team will assist you.
I have uploaded the files several times and they upload fine, this error started with the last update, so the problem is clearly not mine. I’m not going to pay to have them fix something on a system that I already pay for.
As you wish, we’re sure the problem is not on our end, just check the demo which runs latest version and it is updated automatically, you’ll see it works.
The problem might be related to permissions on your server, so we might need to ssh or ftp to look into it, which requires time from our support team and this is why you’ll need to have a support pack.
If you reconsider, we’re here to help.
This is just a quick one. So I installed an application in a subfolder but have now moved the files to the root domain. I followed all the steps in the documentation for the installation.
So my question is, do I need to create new cron jobs and MySQL database again as I did when installing the app in the subfolder? I’m asking because the cron jobs have the name of the subfolder in them.
Forgive me if it’s a “noobie” question, I just want to be sure it doesn’t affect the functionality of the application in the future.
Thank you for understanding.
You just need to adjust your cron jobs based on your app new location, then you also need to go to backend > settings > system urls and sync your urls.
If I buy regular license , could I update it to extended period of time ?
Yes, that is possible.
auto update from 2.2.2 to 2.2.3 failed. File /apps/common/data/update-sql/2.2.3.sql gives error: #1709 – Index column size too large. The maximum column size is 767 bytes.
Please check your conversations on the forum, we started a conversation with you there so we can troubleshoot this problem.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Price is in US dollars and excludes tax
Power Elite Author
Millions of creative assets, unlimited downloads.
One low cost subscription. Cancel any time.
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
We'd like to ask you a few questions to help improve CodeCanyon.