The second version of Maili, that is a newsletter system which allows you to manage a mailing list in a very simple way. You can add it to your website easily. It’s very simple to install it (it has an installer integrated). Finally it has the same GUI on every devices.
- Integrated installer
- Send, save, modify newsletters
- Create, save & modify standard templates for your newsletters
- Create and manage thematic groups
- Statistic centre integrated: know more about your mailing list
- Multilanguage system
- Use your SMTP server to send newsletters
- Customize your subscription form
- Fantastic GUI on every devices
- Automatic system integrated to know about Maili Updates
- Well documented
Changelog 7-Mar-2016 v2.3
- Minor fixes for advanced newsletter’s settings.
Changelog 5-Jun-2013 v2.2
- Implemented PHPMailer for the custom SMTP server.
Changelog 28-Feb-2013 v2.1
- Now, if you have multiple sites and you don’t want to show all the list of groups the user can choose to subscribe himself on each website, you can easily add a modify when add the subscription form to your website to show just the group the website talks about. All the references are in the quick start guide and in the FAQ.
- New GUI: more simple, more friendly
- New GUI for groups page
- Now you can manage default templates
- Translation updated
- You can know how many times a newsletter has been viewed
- Added a new graph in the homepage
- Added more fields in the subscription form
- Added captcha system
- Now you can customize your subscription form
- You can know if your Maili Version is updated
- Fixed some bugs
- Improved the User Experience