Note: This is a module for Perfex CRM.
Ever wanted a web-based client inside Perfex CRM’s admin area, to managing your mails from?
We got you covered! By using our module, you will be able to allow your staff members to send/receive/draft/organize e-mails of their IMAP accounts, inside their dashboard.
Prerequisites:- You need an IMAP account which can accept connections over SSL/TLS from a third party app (your Perfex installation). If you are running under a 2-way factor authenticator, you need to disable it elsewise, connections wont be accepted by your server.
- You need to have cronjob of Perfex set up correctly, as per instructions found here: https://help.perfexcrm.com/setup-cron-job/
- You wont be able to use IMAP functionalities under a POP account. Make sure that your account is an IMAP-based one.
- This module was made in order to be able to view/respond to all incoming emails, within Perfex. Sent emails from this module will be stored into its ‘Sent’ folder and will use Perfex’s outgoing email settings.
- Actions like Star/Trash/Important will affect your local inbox (Perfex) and they will be stored in the database, along with their attachments in the appropriate folder. This module has no control over your IMAP server – it is an one-way sync module that will fetch your unread Inbox mails.
- Our module uses staff member account’s email address for login to the IMAP server (every staff member can change his/her own email from his/her profile though) and parses emails in plain text mode, in order to avoid malicious code being executed inside your dashboard.
It takes only a few seconds to be installed, activated and have a fully working Mailbox client Perfex.
If you have any questions, feel free to raise a support ticket at our support area.
Guys from support department will get back to you as soon as possible with a reply.
-Support for single attachment forward (Inbox/Outbox) added
-Compatibility fixes for Perfex core v3.0 -Minimum PHP version required: 7.4
-Ukranian language added - Contributor: Andrii Perevertun
-Changed default sorting to date received -Trimmed body content in preview, to avoid overlapping of lines -Removed name from reply addresses, which used issues in some SMTPs
-Fixed issue related to the signatures in >Perfex 2.7.0 installations -Spanish language added - Contributor: Ariel Ramos
-Fixed issue which prevented draft emails from being deleted in some cases. -Fixed search issue - datatables' data are now filtered properly -Fixed mass delete redirection rule - you are now redirected back to the previous folder -Fixed sort by date filter - you can now use it on every folder
-Added dependencies in order to support Perfex CRM 2.7.0 installations
-Support for signatures
-Support for attachments with spaces in their filenames
-Italian Language added
-Addressed issue of non redirecting back to inbox after marking a message as important
-Addressed issue of Compose button that was not visible under mobile view
-Aesthetic bugfixes (profile picture/wrapping of email body text)
-Resolved conflict that caused Inbox/Sent folder to list identical data
-Initial version, fully compatible with the latest version of Perfex CRM