Mail Chimp Traffic Pop for WordPress allows you to harness your sites traffic to generate thousands of new subscriptions with ease. Simply enter your API key and within seconds your up and running! With built in support for double opt-in Mail Chimp Traffic Pop for WordPress takes care of all the hard work for you! More subscribers = more traffic = more $$$$
- Super easy 3 click install takes seconds!
- Completly locks the page and follows the user as they scroll!
- Includes optional double opt-in support!
- Countdown timer, optional close button, close button can optionaly set popup cookie so user no longer sees popup.
- Optional Advanced Close options – close popup with esc key or by clicking outside it.
- Easy MailChimp integration – just enter your API key and select a list!
- Custom open on-click support – you can also set the popup to not show on page load!
- Includes frequency timer to control how often user will see popup before they subscribe!
- Granular page control allows you to select what pages the popup appears on, including homepage.
- Set background opacity from settings.
- Optional first and last names fields can be enabled.
- Full mobile and Retina / High Resolution display support – looks good on any screen!
- Customizable – Comes with 19 awesome background textures provided by SubtlePatterns
- jQuery noConflict – WordPress Approved.
- Slick ajax settings panel!
- Includes full install directions and usage documentation.
- Free updates and support!
Mobile & Retina Display Support
- Looks great on Retina devices, also includes markup for high res, high DPI displays in other non-Apple devices!
- Runs in full mode on all screens large enough include all 7” and up tablets!
- In the case of smart phones the plugin will check to see if the screen is large enough to show the popup before running.
Compatible With All The Popular Browsers
- Google Chrome – All Recent Releases
- Firefox – All Recent Releases
- Safari – All Recent Releases
- Opera – All Recent Releases
- Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10+
- iOS4.0+ Devices, Most Android Devices and Tablets
* Version 1.0 - ( 3/5/2013 ) - First Version Released.