MagniPopup – Modal/Popup for Cornerstone allows you to easily add a Popup/ModalBox to your cornerstone page builder powered website. When you install this plugin it would automatically add a new element on your cornerstone’s list of elements named as MagniPopup which would allow you to put a popup/modallbox to any page you want.
The plugin allows you to have 4 different types of popup such as HTML, IFRAME, VIDEO and ALERT. You can also put multiple modal box/popups on a single page without having and issues.
- Easily add Popup to your Cornerstone Powered website.
- Allows to use any custom html or shortcode for the modal content.
- Allows you to use any external website(iframe) inside modal box.
- Works perfectly with Youtube/Vimeo videos and google maps..
- Easily customize the look and feel of the modal box with just few clicks.
- Ability to put custom Headline and Subtitle for the popup.
- Allows you to display icons on modal/popup header.
- Very easy plugin settings to control different colors of the modalbox/popup.
- Trigger the popup on any type of element click just by providing the id/class of the element to the plugin.
- Allows to open modalbox/popup automatically when opening a page.
- Easily hide the popup header, hide full screen button etc.
- 100% responsive and works across all major browsers.
- Works with all modern browsers and across all platforms.
Support & QueriesYou can contact us directly via the comments section of the plugin or mail us on email@example.com
18th March 2017 - Ver 1.1 - Cornerstone 2.0.3 compatibility issue fixed 22nd Nov 2016 - ver 1.0 - Initial Release