That’s an awesome idea! Good luck.:)
Awesome work, as always. GLWS !
Wow $UPER COOL (great idea/never seen anything like it)!!
> never seen anything like it
Check out our The7 theme – this gallery is incorporated into it: http://themeforest.net/item/the7-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/5556590
Hi. Really impressed by the design and functionality. However, I have a question (I’ve tried clicking through to your support area but it doesn’t lead anywhere useful). I’m using the fixed width gallery and can’t seem to get it to work inside of a parent container using DIV tags
Sorry for inconvenience. We just opened the corresponding section in our support portal – please submit a ticket there. Thanks!
Hi. Great gallery !!!!!!!!! Please help with this: How to have randomize images on each load page? Vitalie. Regards.
Please note that we can provide technical support only via our online help-desk: http://support.dream-theme.com (here in comments I can only answer some general and pre-purchase question). Submit a ticket there and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
I need to know if I can use different images when I Click on the thumbnail.
I need to use an image in the gallery (only a symbol) and when I click, I have to see difference image that appear. The symbol will tranform in a picture.
Thanks in advance
This is not possible, I’m afraid.
Hi, the gallery is superb, however I am having an issue with it I.E 11….is it tested in IE11 ? Cheers Brian
Can you please specify which version of Windows you are using: 7 or 8. And whether your PC has a touchscreen. (We were testing it on IE11 on Win 7 with no touchscreen).
Hi it is running on a clients website, if you choose the gallery option on this site in ie 11 you can see the error, www.doningtonhall.com .. the client has windows 7 I.E 11, I have a windows 7 on a iMac and also on a regular PC and it does not work on any of them, I don’t have a touch screen to check, but certainly does not function on a windows 7 PC running I.E 11.., I will have to delete it off and use a different gallery, but I am holding on hoping for a fix, Many Thanks Brian
Thanx for the info. I’ve asked Yana (plugin developer) to take a look at the issue. We’ll get back to you vey soon.
Oh, and another thing. Can you please submit a support ticket via our online helpdesk: http://support.dream-theme.com – this way you’ll be communicating to Yana directly? Thanks!
Is it possible to use this with Joomla 3.x?
No, unfortunately. This is jQuery plugin – not a ready-made Joomla extension.
hello possible run a social links for share on each photo?
Is it possible to disable clicking on images in the background?
Can you add links to the images?
Do the images have to expand? Can they just be used as links?
Sorry, I cannot see your buyers badge..
If you are a webmaster and your client purchased the item, please submit a request via our online help-desk at http://support.dream-theme.com (you’ll be asked to enter purchase code) – we’ll get back to you ASAP and take a look what is wrong.
I am not a buyer yet. I was trying to decide to buy. Sorry.
Sorry, misunderstood you. Technically this is possible, but requires considerable amount of scrip customization.
Hi Dream-Theme Team!
Very very nice plug-in..!
I am thinking to buy this plug-in for my project if the following questions are responded satisfactorily:
(1) Is it possible to add more than three layers to this plug-ins?
(2) Is 30 is the highest number of Images that we can add? Or we can add even more images?
(3) Also, instead of navigators like 1, 2, 3; I need buttons with names like: Category-1, Category-2, Category-3 etc. Is that possible?
(4) Can each layer have different numbers of Images? Like in Layer-1, 3 Images; in Layer-2, 5 Images and so on.
(5) Is it possible to use this as a slide show? For example, if 2nd Image of Layer-2 is clicked, it should be opened like light-box slider with thumbnails and navigations for previous and next images. Is that possbile?
(6) If situation like Question-5 is not possible then Can we link Image to some other ready-made Image gallery plugin like light-box or fancy-box or any one purchased from Codecanyon? That is, upon clicking on 3rd Image of Layer-1, it should be linked to the readymade Image Gallery of third party and popup that gallery. Is this possible?
Thanks a lot for your interest in answering.
Good luck guys!
Hello!Sorry for the delay, we somehow overlooked this comment.1. There are only 3 layers available.
2. Number of images is not limited, but they should be optimized to prevent browser overload.
3. It will require simple HTML/CSS tweak.
4. Sure, they can.
5. I am afraid, it will require much customization.
6. The simplest solution is to add a link into image description.Best Regards!Yana
Hallo Great Plugin
Can i use this Plugin whith Wordpress ?
No, this is a jQuery plugin.
Links in image captions don’t work on mobile. Any ideas? Trying to fix and publish asap. Thanks. Really cool script otherwise
tried on iOS iPhone and iPad
Please note that we can provide support only via our online help-desk: http://support.dream-theme.com (here in comments we can only answer some general and pre-purchase questions). Submit a ticket there and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
Hello, How to implement this jquery plugin on Wordpress?
There’s no WordPress version of it. And implementing it will be a quite of a challenge.
Awesome Work. GLWS
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $6
Power Elite Author
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work