This is a first and only one photo background remover plugin
for the WordPress – on the whole market!
It’s unbelievable easy to use. Just in several steps your photo became transparent.
Latest version features – Edge Feather & Auto/Manual Crop
WordPress plugin features
- Edit image from wordpress library or DnD from local machine
- Save image to wordpress library or download
- Easy to use interface
- Both backend and client side integration
- Shortcode [magicedge]
- Support images with complex, white, gray or gradient background
- MagicEdge and MagicWand tools
- Image conversion on the client side
- Auto conversion from JPG, GIF to PNG
- Download or send to server
- Edge Blur
- Edge Feather – v1.1.0
- Auto/Manual Crop – v1.1.0
- PNG or JPG output format – v1.2.0
- JPG quality and background color – v1.2.0
- Preview before save
- Undo and Redo
- Zoom and Pan
- Cross-browser support
- We made several videos that show different tehniques.
Open Videos page.
Examples of usage
- Transparent image looks very good and there are useful in slideshows and layer sliders.
- Amateur photo with light gray background become professional transparent image.
We built this component for you. So, if you have any: features question, suggestion, new feature request or pre sale question, we are happy to help you. Fell free to send as any question regarding Magic Edge.
- Select button disfunctionality fixed (for latest WP release)
- UI input fields size fixed
- Added output image settings PNG and JPG (with quality and background) options
- Small bugs fixed
- Added Edge Feather
- Added Auto/Manual Crop
- Fixed Download for image above 2MB
- Added shortcode, e.g [magicedge], [magicedge width=”900px” height=”500px”]
- Engine improvements. 2x faster conversion
- Added Undo and Redo
- Added size option for Magic Edge and Eraser tools
- Added mouse wheel zomin-zoomout
- Small bugs fixed
- Output filename extension fixed – Important fix!
- Added option for both Save and Download buttons ( saveAction: “both” )
- Added PHP example for saving output image to webserver