Vat Validation extension for Magento 2 adds the real time vat validation functionality on the front-end view wherever Vat field appears. It involves real time validation with VIES (Vat Information Exchange System).
It restricts the customers to submit the form if they enter an invalid vat number and also provides the additional button named Validate Vat associated with the TAX/VAT number field.
- The Validate Vat button appears on the Create New Customer Account page to check the validity of the entered Vat number.
- Enables Vat validation feature on the Edit Account Information page.
- Enables Vat validation feature on the Add New Address page through the Address Book menu available in the left navigation panel.
- Enables Vat validation feature on the Shipping Address page during the checkout process.
- PHP version 5.6 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater.
- Magento – 2.0 or greater.
We do our best to ensure that our clients receive the utmost satisfaction in return for their patronage. And we are willing to go to great lengths to answer queries, modify products and so on, for our clients.
Please feel free to ask any pre-sale questions. Take your time before the purchase and confirm everything including compatibility, usability and so on by engaging in conversation with our ever ready support team, before making the purchase. Do not ask for refund if you are expecting any feature not mentioned on product page or not confirmed by our support team in pre-sale conversation, as it will demotivate us despite of all our hard work and help.
28.07.2017 - ver 1.0.0 - Initial Release