As common knowledge, the standard Magento delivery options provide shipping rates transmitted automatically from carriers APIs. That means you – Magento store owners play very passive role in controlling shipping rates. Why don’t we change this current situation and gain more benefit by taking control of the shipping rates with Magento Shipping Rules?
This extension will help you modify shipping rates provided by UPS, DHL, FedEx or other shipping carriers. You can easily increase, decrease or even replace the standard shipping rates based on your business plan. As a result, you can have higher earnings than ever before.
- Create new shipping rules for one or multiple products easily in backend: you can choose products for adding new shipping rules based on attributes
- Adjust shipping rates based on your business plan: you can surcharge, deduct or even replace the standard shipping rates
- Provide useful algorithms for rate calculation: you can set fixed rate or use percentage
- Impose shopping cart price rule condition: you can add the specific coupon code applied for the new shipping rule in backend. Then, only when customer enter the coupon code, the new shipping will be in active.
-Modify shipping rates for suitable customer groups or on each store view: you can choose which customer groups will be subject to the new shipping rule and which store view will display this shipping rules.
- Set order for shipping rules: you can set up priority for each rules, then when one product matches more than shipping rules, the rule with the highest priority will be applied.
- Change shipping rates for whole order or each product
Become a Cmsideas member today and get more products( Magento Extensions, Magento Themes, Wordpress Themes). Also, get our dedicated 1-1 support, unlimited domains and free update on all products.