This author's response time can be up to 5 business days.
I am getting this error <script> tag must not be included in a <section>. Please check your email.
Hi. We’ve replied to your support email.
how to get correct fix this Source / Medium? this image is wrong. we invest money to adwords, why this Source/Medium NOT FROM ADWORDS?
but not fix my issue
Does your product handle Google dynamic retargeting with Magento multi variant products?
Hi I use full page cache on the front end will the plugin still work?
Hi. Yes, it should.
Cant get this to show in the frontend/ html, everything in admin seems to work ok. magento 1.8.1 no page cache. tags is set up
superb support! Got it working with help from support
Hi does this module now support Enhanced Ecommerce?
Hi. No, it doesn’t. Please contact our support if you need Enhanced Ecommerce https://codecanyon.net/item/magento-google-tag-manager-integration/12096775/support/contact
Does this support Magento 2.1.x ?
No, it doesn’t.
Hi, I have several questions:
1. Can I have the documentation before purchasing? So I could read in detail what can it do.
2. Can I install it –after purchasing of course- in a development environment to check if there is some problem? (some conflict with another extension, or something go wrong). And after that install it in the LIVE enviroment.
3. How the installation works? FTP? Magento connect?
4. Will I need to disable the Google API configuration for google analytics and will be forced to configure it with google tag manager? Or what is the recommendation about it?
5. What’s the difference between using this extension or simply copy the google tag manager code into “Miscellanious script” field of Magento admin that adds the code to the head section?
1. You can read the list of features on the product page, it contains all what extension can do. The documentation contains instructions on how to configure these features and the extension. It does not describe what these features are. You can contact our support to
receive the documentation https://codecanyon.net/item/magento-google-tag-manager-integration/12096775/support/contact
2. Yes, you can.
4. You can use Google API but it is recommended to disable it and configure Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager.
5. The extension generates dataLayer with dynamic values, like order ID.
I am getting double transactions in Google Analytics. also the Tax Column is appearing empty. Please help
Please contact our support.
I have some questions before I buy:
1) Does the plugin support AdWords Dynamic Remarketing?
2) Can I get the documentation with before the purchase please?
3) Is it possible to test the plugin on one website (test page) and then implement on the main store?
2) I’ve replied to your email.
Perfect! Thank you
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $15.50
Unlimited graphic downloads & digital courses. Only $29/month
22,000+ templates & 1,000+ courses
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work