This author's response time can be up to 10 business days.
I am getting this error <script> tag must not be included in a <section>. Please check your email.
Hi. We’ve replied to your support email.
how to get correct fix this Source / Medium? this image is wrong. we invest money to adwords, why this Source/Medium NOT FROM ADWORDS?
but not fix my issue
Does your product handle Google dynamic retargeting with Magento multi variant products?
Hi I use full page cache on the front end will the plugin still work?
Hi. Yes, it should.
Cant get this to show in the frontend/ html, everything in admin seems to work ok. magento 1.8.1 no page cache. tags is set up
superb support! Got it working with help from support
Hi does this module now support Enhanced Ecommerce?
Hi. No, it doesn’t. Please contact our support if you need Enhanced Ecommerce https://codecanyon.net/item/magento-google-tag-manager-integration/12096775/support/contact
Does this support Magento 2.1.x ?
No, it doesn’t.
Hi, I have several questions:
1. Can I have the documentation before purchasing? So I could read in detail what can it do.
2. Can I install it –after purchasing of course- in a development environment to check if there is some problem? (some conflict with another extension, or something go wrong). And after that install it in the LIVE enviroment.
3. How the installation works? FTP? Magento connect?
4. Will I need to disable the Google API configuration for google analytics and will be forced to configure it with google tag manager? Or what is the recommendation about it?
5. What’s the difference between using this extension or simply copy the google tag manager code into “Miscellanious script” field of Magento admin that adds the code to the head section?
1. You can read the list of features on the product page, it contains all what extension can do. The documentation contains instructions on how to configure these features and the extension. It does not describe what these features are. You can contact our support to
receive the documentation https://codecanyon.net/item/magento-google-tag-manager-integration/12096775/support/contact
2. Yes, you can.
4. You can use Google API but it is recommended to disable it and configure Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager.
5. The extension generates dataLayer with dynamic values, like order ID.
I am getting double transactions in Google Analytics. also the Tax Column is appearing empty. Please help
Please contact our support.
I have some questions before I buy:
1) Does the plugin support AdWords Dynamic Remarketing?
2) Can I get the documentation with before the purchase please?
3) Is it possible to test the plugin on one website (test page) and then implement on the main store?
2) I’ve replied to your email.
Perfect! Thank you
I made a test purchase worth $ 5.00 in google analytics ecommerce accuses $ 5.07.
Can you tell me why?
I made another test purchase and this time the value was correct!
Hi. I suppose you see amount with tax http://i.imgur.com/GR195Rf.png but it is better to ask Google Analytics why it shows the wrong number.
I bought your extension 2 days ago.
On the product pages i need to set ecomm_pagetype as “product” but it shows product’s category in remarketing tag.How can I make it show as product and not as category name?
I have purchase your plugin, setup an work as expected.
My only problem is that I have already setup a Facebook Product Catalog with all my product (~25000) throught the origianl plugin from facebook. This plugin use as RefID the product id of magento.
After the install of your id I see that you use as RefID the SKU of product.
So I have a little problem here and try to alter the “udx parameters” and use the id in place of sku.
I change the app/code/.../Block.Pixel.php at line 50 from getSku() to getId()
Now the pixel works with my product catalog but returns me the followings errors to udxPurchase
- Missing “Purchase” event in Facebook Pixel
- Missing content_ids parameter from “Purchase” in Facebook Pixel
- Missing content_type parameter from “Purchase” in Facebook Pixel
Can you please help me with this error or suggest a solution?
Send screenshots of Facebook Pixel Purchase tag and trigger configurations in Google Tag Manager and link to your website.
thank you for your help. Quickly solve my problem. I really suggest this plugin
With this extension, i can use google analytics ecommerce enhancer ??
With tag manager it manage data layers ???
Im looking for an extension that helps me with this
This extension does not support enhanced ecommerce. But we provide paid customizaion services and can add such feature for you. Please contact our support for more details.
Does the extension generates data layers for all pages and events (such like product page, category, addtocart/remove events?
Hi Can you let me know about email sent regarding issue with plugin on checkout?
Hi, how can I use the gtm.scrollDepth – in order to fire trigger function of user scroll depth in magento page?
Hi. Our extension does not use such feature.
Hope this article will help you https://www.simoahava.com/analytics/scroll-depth-trigger-google-tag-manager/
Hello, I bought this extension 3 times and I need support to install it. Im trying to contact you for some time already and have no answer. Csn you please reply and help? Thanks
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $15.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work