A well-informed customer is a happy customer!
This extension allows you (the admin) to specify the delivery date for each order. This way customers will know exactly when to expect the package to arrive.
When you set the delivery date email is sent to customer. If you change the delivery date customer will be again notified about the change. Email templates can be simply customized the same way as any other Magento email.
- Set estimated delivery date
- Change estimated delivery date if there is a delay
- Choose if you want to notify the customer or not
- Adds a comment about delivery date to order
- Change order state from new to confirmed
- Send different email for in store pickup availability dates
- Send an exact delivery date or a date range (from – to)
- Skip weekends if delivery service not working on those days
Quick Start Guide
- Copy all files from the Source directory to your Magento installation root directory
- Go to Admin -> System -> Cache Management and flush all caches
- Logout and login again
- Go to Admin -> System -> Configuration -> MageMill -> Delivery Date to configure the extension
v1.0.0 (2016-08-13) -first release