“A testimonial has a ‘legitimising’ effect on your business, because its social proof that people have 1) invested money into your product or service by purchasing it, and 2) feel passionately enough to write something nice about you.
Testimonials reflect the real life value of your offerings and how existing customers are using your products or services, in their own words. This’ll help website visitors with their initial research on deciding whether or not what you offer is relevant to their specific needs – saving lots of time for both you and them.”
- Support 9 testimonial styles: belong to Slider type and Grid type
- General Configuration: change heading text, enable testimonial form on the frontend, popup button on the additional sidebar, enable footer link, use blockquote style or border style, change number of testimonials will be shown
- Effect Configuration: all effects supported by animate.css
- Email Configuration: send email to say “thank you” to who wrote testimonial.
- Element Postition Configuration: each testimonial style has a configuration. Style 03 and 09 have same position configuration
- Responsive Design: adapt to all device screens
- Coding Standard: No external css framrwork, use native less library of Magento 2, compatible with all custom themes inherited Blank or Luma.
Create an account and get a discount 20% for first 5 purchases at X-MAGE2
Testimonial Style 01-08: Styles
Style 09 and Testimonial Form: Demo Page
Version / Compatibility
Magento 2 Community Edition 2.1.0, 2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.3, 2.1.4, 2.1.5, 2.1.6, 2.1.7, 2.1.8, 2.1.9, 2.2.0
Feel free to get support via email: email@example.com
ver. 1.0.0 (2017-02-08) - Initial version
ver. 1.0.1 (2017-02-24) - Fix bugs related to Table Prefix and less compilation