Offering multiple payment options in a Magento 2 store is good for customer experience but it may affect the store’s pricing policy or the business’ profit. If the payment fees are charged to the customers as hidden costs and not give a clear idea to the customers about it, the sales are going to get affected negatively. Your store products will be termed as pricey when comparing them to similar items in the market.
To overcome this situation, Meetanshi has developed the Magento 2 Payment Fee extension. It allows the admin to charge payment fee and mention them in the order subtotal separately.
Charge payment fee for the payment methods like PayPal, cash on delivery, etc using the Magento 2 Payment Fee.
Benefits of Magento 2 Payment Fee:
- The admin can charge the customers for using particular payment methods.
- Option to create unlimited payment fees
- The admin can add custom label using the variable to display fee review with the payment method
- When a customer request for the order refund, the admin can allow enabling the refunds for the payment fees also.
- Configure the payment fees based on customer groups and store views
- Charge the payment fee either in a fixed amount or in the percentage of the product price
- Let customers check the payment fees charged in their “My Account” section
- Display charged payment fees with the label in order documents
- Option to charge the payment fee for backend orders
magento 2 payment fee, magento 2 payment surcharge, magento 2 extra fee