MasterCard Internet Gateway Service (MIGS) – Virtual Payment Client (VPC) extension develops on magento 2 for payment gateway.
After customers choose payment method on website, it will be redirected to payment gateway and make payment. After paying successfully on payment gateway, it will redirect to shop’s website and then update status for order.
How It WorksSupports all banks that use VPC/MiGS, among others: CommWeb (Commonwealth Bank), ANZ eGate, Bendigo Bank, Credimax Bank, HSBC Bank, Mashreq Bank, RHB Bank, Axis Bank, NIB Bank, Suncorp Virtual POS, Bank of Mauritius, and many others based off MiGS’ Virtual Payment Client system.
Supports all credit cards (depends on your Payment provider): Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Bankcard, Diners Club, GAPcard, JCB, Loyalty Card, Mondex, SafeDebit, Solo, Style, Switch, Visa Debit, Visa Purchase Card.
Features:- Support Merchant Server API (2-Party Payments) – collect card details directly in your checkout, post directly.
- Support Hosted Server (3-Party Payments) – redirect to collect card details.
- Support MiGS.
- Support 3DS.
- Support Secure Hash Type SHA256.
- Support Refund online payment transaction
- No empty cart on cancel
- Can create invoice, sends order
- Easy to install and setup, it can input MerchantId, AccesCode and Secure Secret in magento admin
- Capture new sales by enabling your website.
- Can change the logo or payment description in magento backend
- Compatible with Magento Community and Enterprise 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x
- Very Easy Installation & Configure
ver. 1.0.2 updated: + Add new feature to validate billing address + Fix issue with more currency in the merchant
ver. 1.0.1 updated: Validate response code to update order status in Hosted Payment
ver. 1.0.0 updated: Fix when database use Prefix table