Instagram has the highest monthly active users among social media platforms. Leveraging the platform for the Magento 2 store is only sane. Hence, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Instagram extension to integrate Magento 2 store with Instagram.
Boost the traffic of your Magento 2 store. Increase Instagram followers and engagement. Create a beautiful Insta shop in the store. Everything with the help of the Meetanshi’s module.
The feature-rich Magento 2 Instagram extension comes with 3 pop up views to choose from, making an amazing shop in the store.
Benefits of Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Instagram extension:
- Display Instagram images for the entire store, particular categories or products.
- To start using the Magento 2 Instagram Shop Integration extension, enter the username and authenticate the Instagram profile by adding access token.
- To update the Instagram content in the store, add multiple hashtags or use the username to fetch images.
- The Magento 2 Instagram Feed Widget supports three Insta popup views:
- Caption with hyperlink
- Product Feed
- Default Insta View
- Display images on the product and category pages by selecting the username or hashtags from the product edit and category section.
- Instagram images can be shown on any CMS pages of the store.
- Limit the number of images to be shown on the store pages.
- The product media gallery section and the product description section can be used to show the Insta images.
- Show a fixed number of Insta images on the Instagram pages.
- Easily fetch and update image list from the admin panel with one click
- Review, approve or delete and edit Instagram images before showing in the frontend from the admin panel
- Delete the unapproved images in bulk or one by one from the admin panel.