Want to improve the quality of traffic? The best way is to allow only the potential customers to access the products and keep away the non-quality traffic away. A solution to do so it Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Force Login extension.
The extension restricts the users to access the store pages without registration and login. It helps collect maximum customer data. Also, improve the customer experience based on that data. Hence, it is a win-win situation!
With Magento 2 Force Login, protect your content from the competitors. Focus better on genuine traffic and also improve marketing efforts!
Benefits of Magento 2 Force Login:
- Force login on all or some pages.
- Don’t allow competitors to view the page content like prices, features, etc.
- Have full control on the access of the Magento 2 store pages.
- Option from the backend to enable or disable the default customer registration link.
- Show an alert message for the visitors to notify to log in to access a page’s content.
- Offers backend option to redirect the visitors to a particular page after login so that they can continue to access the page denied before.
- Use the customer database in your marketing efforts.
- Improved order management for B2B stores.