An exit intent popup is an HTML window that shows dynamically when a visitor goes to close your website.
This Exit Intent Popup extension shows email popups that only displays when customers are about to leave the site. It uses mouse tracking and other variables to figure out when customers are about to leave. This popup can be anything, but will usually consist of a call to action (sign up to a newsletter, claim a discount, etc). Exit Intent Popups are used to hopefully retain visitors that would otherwise be lost. Communicate important messages or promotions, encourage social sharing, all in a friendly elegant fashion.
- Set a timed delay before the script starts tracking exit intent
- Display popup based on exit intent or timed delay
- Scales to adjust to window size
- Cookie support with optional expiry date
- Communicate important messages or promotions
- Newsletter subscription functionality
- Set top and bottom message using WYSIWYG editor
- Custom CSS
- Set background color
- Set button text & color