The standard Magento 2 contact form sends contact details to admin email but does not save a details of the requests that have been sent from the frontend. This extension Contact Manager for Magento 2 allows store owners to save details of all contacts requests at administration interface. Store owner can see all the saved contact details at Save Contact Details > Contacts Details after login at backend side. Store owner can view each and every details sent by user and modify it if require. This extension also allows store owner to add new contact details manually.
- Easy installation
- Keep all contact requests for future reference
- Store owner can add new contact details manually
- Store owner can modify the existing details
- Ability to filter details at backend grid
- Ability to mark as important contact
- Flag answered or not
- Multi-store support
We believe in providing the highest level of service, so we make an effort to respond to every mail within 1-2 days. So you can be sure we’re here for you.