There are multiple ways to configure pricing for your Magento 2 store products, but a lot of pricing plans may damage your customers’ perspective for the products. As an eCommerce business, finding the proper formula for retail markup is just one of the most essential concerns. You may not be able to set a fixed price for the product as it may vary based on the product personalization, customer group, quantity, etc.
Hence, you can opt for Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Call for Price extension that allows hiding the product price and “Add to Cart” button altogether. Instead, it displays a “Call for Price” button on the product page, encouraging the users for engagement!
With the responsive “Get a Quote” popup, accept quote requests and handle the orders in an efficient way with the help of the module!
Benefits of Magento 2 Call for Price:
- Communicate with potential customers.
- Options of call for price scopes are Global, category-specific and product-specific.
- Enable the call for price as button or label.
- Display custom text for the button or label
- Offer the call for price feature on the basis of customer groups.
- Hide price on the home page, product page, and category page.
- The users can use the call for price pop up form for the button type to fill the details and submit the quote inquiry.
- Display custom title for the call for price form.
- Admin can set the email ID to receive the call for price requests from the customers.
- Choose the Email sender and template for the new quote inquiry Email.
- Send the automated reply Email to the customers once they submit the quote inquiries.
- Force the customers to agree with the policy to comply with EU’s GDPR using the privacy checkbox in the call for price inquiry form.
- Enable Google reCAPTCHA in the popup form.
- Display a custom button or label text from the product edit for the product-specific call for price.
- Let users click the button and fill the inquiry form to contact for the quote.
- Send an acknowledgment Email notification to customers once the inquiry is submitted.
- Option for the admin to receive an Email notification on new quote inquiry.
- The Email notification for admin has the product name as the subject of the Email to give the clear idea of customers’ interest of the products.
- Call for Price inquiries grid helps admin manage the inquiries.
- Supports multi-store and multi-language.
- Supports the default Magento products types.