E-commerce is no longer nebulous for B2B but a driving force and Magento 2 stores must be B2B ready now than ever. Hence, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 B2B Registration Form extension that offers a separate registration form for B2B customers.
The admin has the facility to approve or reject B2B signup. A flexible sign up form with fields like company name, business type, VAT or tax number, etc. is available. Everything with the Magento 2 B2B Registration Form module.
Easily manage B2B accounts in the store! Get instant notifications about B2B registrations and control it!
Benefits of Magento 2 B2B Registration Form:
- Custom sign up form with fields like company name, tax number, etc for B2B customers.
- Set custom URL key for the B2B sign up form.
- Display B2B sign up form URL in the top link.
- Display custom text for top link sign up URL
- Display the custom title of the signup form page.
- Option to add name prefix field to the form.
- Add comma separated name prefixes.
- Option to display the middle name field in the form.
- Option to add name suffix field to the form.
- Add comma separated name suffixes.
- Select the additional form fields to display in the signup form.
- Approve or reject the B2B signup.
- Option to assign any customer group after new B2B customer account is created.
- Option to disable the default Magento 2 signup.
- Option to either automatically approve the B2B signups or manually do it from the admin panel.
- Display the custom message of success or failure of account creation
- Admin gets notification of new B2B registration.
- Send a notification Email to customers about their B2B account approval or rejection as well the account status.
- The Customers grid lists the B2B registration forms with the approval status. The account approval can be done by editing this grid or using the mass action.
- Add comma separated Email IDs of the admin.
- Option to select the Email sender and template for the same.