ANZ is one of the largest banks in Australia and the largest bank in New Zealand. The bank has operations in more than 30 countries all over the world. By using our ANZ eGate Payment gateway integration, you will ensure that customers will have more confidence in your store, while your company might rest assured that no fraud will happen and cause you to lose money.
How does it work?- Merchants will need to contact ANZ to register a merchant account. After registration, you can get an API key to integrate merchant account with the Magento 2 store.
- At the checkout stage, there are two card collection methods you can choose from.
- If you choose to pay with ANZ Hosted Payment Page, you will be redirected to a ANZ-hosted page and all transaction will be processed by ANZ.
- If you choose to pay with ANZ API, customer payment info will be filled in their web browser, sent back to merchant’s server before transferred to ANZ.
Features:- Support Merchant Server API (2-Party Payments) – collect card details directly in your checkout, post directly.
- Support Hosted Server (3-Party Payments) – redirect to collect card details.
- Support MiGS.
- Support Secure Hash Type SHA256.
- Support Refund online payment transaction
- No empty cart on cancel
- Can create invoice, sends order
- Easy to install and setup, it can input MerchantId, AccesCode and Secure Secret in setting configuration
- Capture new sales by enabling your website.
- Can change the logo or payment description in setting configuration