Introducing MadeSimple Gallery v2. Better than ever : Version 1 was a great product and the ratings reflect that. Version 2 takes customization to a new level, improves on the UI, and provides even more control.
MadeSimple Photo/Video Gallery is an incredibly simple and beautiful tool that can be added to any website, customized and populated within minutes. Using a rich and elegant interface this tool allows you to create multiple albums for all your photos and videos easily and painlessly.
Just use our drag-and-drop feature and upload your media in batches, sort them using drag&drop.
Add descriptions, titles, dates, tags, categories, and add your own logo, favicon and tagline using our interface. Customize the gallery with your own colors and elements using basic CSS. Allow users to share via social media, provide a slideshow feature, or enable the dual-language support. It’s all in your hands.
Add a beautiful media gallery to your site within 10 minutes!
1. Adding a gallery to your existing website within minutes
2. Creating a media showcase for portfolios, travel blogs, garage sales, etc.
3. A stand-alone website
Before you buy, Try:
1. Live Preview – Allows you to view what the end-user sees and how the gallery works for end-users.
2. DEMO – Allows you to use every aspect of the software, upload images, edit albums, etc.
- see demo section below for access info
3. Compatibility tester – Allows you to quickly see whether the gallery will work on your server. Simply download, install on your server and follow the instructions. (simply extract, upload to the directory you plan on installing the gallery and once uploaded, run the index.php file)
NOTE: You will not be issued any refunds if you have not run the compatibility tester before purchasing the software and received a positive compatibility result. This tool makes sure that you have tested your server environment for any potential conflicts. Any request for refunds due to incompatibility issues must be accompanied by the results of the compatibility test.
Customer usage examples: Sugar Sammy, The Nomadic Life, Sophie Mazarro
Documentation in pdf
Documentation in HTML
- PHP 5.4.X or greater – also works with most 5.3.X configsl
- MySQL 5.X
- PHP: Fileinfo (generally installed by default on most PHP enabled servers)
- Beautiful and simple user interface
- Responsive design for mobile devices
- Enable/Disable Social-media sharing
- Enable/disable Social media feed integration (FB, Twitter, G+, LinkedIn, Youtube, and others)
- Enable/disable slideshow feature and tweak animation timing
- Roll-over brightness effect for albums and media items
- Total items count and current item indicator (ex. Item 34/50)
- Ability to easily use your own logo, favicon, tagline, page title, etc.
- Ability to select thumbnails for any album otherwise the gallery will use a random thumbnail for you
- Ability to add descriptions to all albums and media items
- Ability to add Youtube videos
- Swipe next/prev navigation for mobile devices
- Keyboard prev/next navigation
- 2 options for static prev/next navigation (no chasing arrows around)
- Navigate via categories
- Search through all items using tags
- Customizable colors and scheme using CSS and other integrated functions
- Optional item description and title
- Indicators for name, date and total number of items for albums
- Single uploads with option to add title and description to your photo/video/audio
- Organize by categories
- Attach tags to any media items
- Enable/disable album visibility
- Enable/disable secondary navigation arrows
- Enable/disable visibility of media item dates
- Enable/disable visibility of total # of items in an album
- Dual-language compatible, with separate page title, site tagline and logo link
- Enable/disable alternate language fields on albums and items
- Add widgets in a retractable widget drawer
- Add analytics and other code into the footer and/or header within the interface
- Customize colors and other GUI elements quickly via commented CSS file
- Edit album feature (includes description, title, date, category)
- Edit item feature (includes description, title, date, use as thumbnail, tags, and move to other album)
- Reorder albums and/or items via drag and drop
- Update password and email feature
- “Forgot password” feature
- Ergonomic admin interface
- Quickly apply your site’s html template to create your gallery theme
- Compatible with jpg, png, gif, mp3, mp4, flv, Youtube, mp3
- Quick installation means you’re up and running in under 10 minutes
- Cake Compatibility tester: test your server for compatibility even before you purchase the MadeSimple Gallery
- Compatible with Windows*/Linux servers
- Batch uploads using a simple drag-and-drop interface, no need for FTP
- FTP enabled (for huge batch uploading)
- Quick installer – be up and running in under 10 mins
- Cake PHP based and Database driven
- Commented CSS for easy basic customization of major elements
- Always updated FAQ
- User guide included
*Windows servers with IIS may require additional configuration
*Works with Jquery up to 1.11.1, requires Jquery Migrate 3.0 plugin to work on jquery 3 or newer
- Live DEMO
- Admin access: Username : Admin — Password: Admin
Sample client usageHave a look at what a couple clients have used our gallery for and how they’ve customized it.
Themes and SkinningWant to apply specific styles to the gallery but don’t feel comfortable doing it yourself? Contact us and we’ll gladly provide those services.
SupportOpen a ticket for any assistance, tweaks or customizations you may require. We also offer support in Spanish.
ChangelogUpdate v2 [9/26/16]
- rollover effects added for user view and album management
- complete color scheme change
- integration of MadeSimple SimpleBox media viewer (overlay)
- increased default number of items/albums per page
- updated loading animations
- ability to toggle secondary arrows
- reorganization of action buttons throughout admin areas
- ability to search through all media items
- highlight effect for rows in album list view for increased efficiency and security
- ability to test software compatibilty on your server before purchasing the product using our new compatibility tester
- ability to enable dual-language
- added Quick action toolbar
- ability to reorder albums/items by chronology
- ability to reorder albums via drag&drop
- ability to reorder all media albus via drag&drop
- ability to toggle visibility on any album
- ability to tag any media item
- album to edit albums from any page rather than just from the admin area
- ability to integrate youtube videos
- ability to enable/disable secondary navigation arrows
- ability to quickly remove/restore logo
- ability to toggle item and album date visibility
Update v1.12 [6/4/15]
- Added ability to swipe through images on mobile devices
- Added “Select all” option to admin area for easily deleting the entire contents of an album
- Album Titles added to main page
- Date feature added to albums and images (optional for images)
- Date added to album list in Admin UI
- Display of current image number over total images per album ex. | 3 of 43 |
- Long titles and long descriptions now possible
- Updated admin UI for managing images
- Updated icon pack
- Updated front-end UI
- Improved Next/Previous UI for images
- Lightbox was replaced with a custom solution: Simplebox Standard
- Social sharing of individual images made optional
- Date for images feature displayed on Simplebox made optional
- Album order by date added/edited feature added
- CSS comments and organization optimized for easier front-end changes
- Optimized code for better compatibility across servers
- Many more small details
Update v1.01 [9/24/14]
- Added option to show the date items were added to the gallery. This option can be turned on or off via the control panel.
- Disabled some data checks that were occasionally keeping the software from being installed on compatible servers.
- Fixed styling issues that caused some forms to be displayed in an unintended way on lower resolution monitors.