Lynx is a pure CSS responsive menu, optimized for mobile & touch devices. On small screens, the horizontal navigation becomes a vertical off-canvas menu, which can be toggled with a single tap/click. Lynx is also compatible with high-resolution displays such as Retina.
- Clean & modern look
- Pure CSS3
- Responsive, becomes a sticky off-canvas menu on small screens
- Toggle with a click/single tap on mobile devices
- Five color schemes included
- Easy to use (semantic markup)
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Clean & commented code
- Detailed documentation.
- Internet Explorer 8+ (Note: the responsive features won’t be available in old browsers like IE8)
- Opera 10+
- Firefox 3+
- Safari 4+
- The awesome backgrounds from the preview are downloaded from Icon Deposit, Subtle Patterns and Unsplash.
Changelog10/06/2014 – Version 1.0
- Initial release