Create coupons and redeem them with any QR scanner
A fun and simple way to create coupons and grow your members list.
After you’ve created a coupon, people can save this coupon to their home screen or bookmark the link. They have to register as a member in order to redeem it. You can easily redeem it with any QR scanner, just scan the QR on their phone.
Loyalty Platform is multi-user. This means multiple users can register and they can all manage their own account, with their own coupons and members. However, there’s no subscription management with payments integrated.
For the latest features take a look at the demo here.
- Redeem coupons with any QR code scanner
- Analytics for views, redemptions, locations and more
- Multi-user with registration, but there’s no subscription management with payments integrated
- Build your member base
- Export members so you can import them into your marketing platform of choice
- Add to home screen iOS (icon & name)
- Add to home screen Android (manifest.json)
- User friendly image and file management
- Fully translatable (LTR)
- Laravel 5.3
- Full source included
- Bower, GulpJS, LESS and Sass files included
- Admin panel Bootstrap 3
- Coupons Bootstrap 4
We offer support on our forums: http://forum.nowsquare.com/c/loyalty-platform.
Please note this script requires at least PHP 5.6.4.
Check the server requirements here.