WooCommerce & POS Loyalty Management
The plugin helps the store owner to provide the loyalty or reward points to their customers. The customer gets the loyalty points when they shop from the WooCommerce website or POS store. The customers can see their loyalty points in their account.
The admin can set up rules based on the cart total and product categories for earning and redeeming the loyalty points in the WooCommerce store or POS. The admin can also credit or debit loyalty points to the customer accounts.
Note:-To use this module for the WooCommerce POS, you must have installed the WooCommerce POS System plugin.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
- The admin can set up the loyalty program for the WooCommerce POS and WooCommerce store for the customers.
- Admin can create manual transactions for the loyalty points.
- The admin can view all the credit and debit loyalty point transactions.
- Filter option for the transactions based on transaction type, date, and customer.
- The admin can create multiple rules for the loyalty points for the customers.
- Rules can be created based on the cart total, or product categories.
- Select the redemption type for the loyalty points as full or partial.
- The admin can enter multiple redemption rules for the loyalty points.
- The admin can decide loyalty points on every purchase of the customers by entering the purchase amount.
- Enable or disable the existing rules as per the requirement.
- The customers get awarded by the loyalty points on their orders.
- The customer can check their loyalty points under the account section.
- The POS agent can check the customer’s loyalty points under the customer section.
- The POS agent can also redeem the loyalty points on customer purchases.
- After returning the item of the order, the loyalty points gets revoked.
"Initial release v 1.0.0" "Current release v 1.0.1"
v 1.0.1 Added - My Account Page Dynamic Endpoint. Fixed - Security issues.
v 1.0.0 Initial release