“What Does It Do?”
The Login With Amazon for WooCommerce WordPress Plugin allows your users to log-in to your WooCommerce driven webshop using their Amazon credentials.
Nearly everyone today has an Amazon account. Why not using this possibility of an easy-login without remember another password?
It simply displays a „Login With Amazon“ Button right beside your WooCommerce-Login page and/or on WordPress‘ Login screen.
“How Does It Work?”
Notes & Requirements:
Please note the following:
- You need an Amazon account
- You may need an Amazon Seller Central Account, too.
- https (SSL) should work on your webserver. Otherwise the plugin will not work (Amazon forces you to use SSL).
- You also need the latest WordPress version (3.5 and up), the latest WooCommerce version (2.0 and up) as well as PHP 5.6 working on your webserver.
Click here if you want to learn how to register an application using Amazons AppConsole.
WordPress 4.7 support!
Yes, this plugin is WordPress 4.7 ready!
Compatibility check (Dec. 1, 2016)
1.2.3 (Aug. 16, 2016)
- Fix: some strings could not be translated
- Updated languages files
- General compatibility with WordPress 4.6.
1.2.2 (Apr. 11, 2016)
- Properly escape URLs for links
- Update some URLs to use SSL
- Updated some language files
- General WordPress 4.5 compatibility
1.2.1 (Nov. 30, 2015)
- General compatibility with WordPress 4.4
1.2.0 (Jul. 11, 2015)
- New: introducing
amazon_login_css_class filter (see FAQ).
- New: allow to add custom CSS classes and custom CSS ID
1.1.2 (Not available to the public)
- Fix: use the E-Mail address of the user if the username is empty.
1.1.1 (Apr. 23, 2015)
1.1.0 (Apr. 03, 2015)
- New: Show error messages on login-failure (instead of just \”0\”).
- New: added uninstall.php.
- New: The plugin no longer changes the users password when s/he logs in using Amazon.
- Fix: Some general fixes and updates for WooCommerce 2.3.
Click here for a full version history.
Have any questions? – FAQ:
Could not find an answer to your question? Please consider reading the Login With Amazon for WooCommerce WordPress Plugin FAQ
Check out my WordPress Plugins and Themes!