Login Layout Customize is flexibly customizing for Login Screen on WordPress.
Your logo and your menus to place is possible at the top.
Place the contents to login form is possible at side.
Place your menu and Copyright to footer is possible.
And, It’s that simple.
Your site case of service site, I think this plugin is useful.
If you want, such a layout is available.
- Easily place the Menu/Text/Image.
- 2 column Header/Login form/Register form/Lost Password form/Footer.
- Easily hide the Register link/Lost password/Log in link to the form below.
- Change the width is possible on Log in/Register/Lost Password screen.
- There is also a Shortcode if you want to do.
- The simply settings for Background on login screen.
- Cnfigured to 1 column of CSS for mobile.
- Multisite is possible.(Login form is unified at all sites.)
- If you use to Multisite, support to wp-signup.php.
- Compatible support to Register form on BuddyPress.
- Compatible support to Register/Login form and Lost Password form on WooCommerce.
- Compatible support to Password protected on Post/Page.
Demo Screen and settingsI have prepared a demo.
If you want to try, Please click to this link.
If you want to try the this product feature by log in, Please log of the following information.
[ ID: demo PASSWORD: demo_user ]
How to install
- Unzip the file of purchase. Documents and Plugin file included.
- Upload the entire login-layout-customize folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You will find ‘Login Layout Customize’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
SupportJapanese is my primary language so please write in simple english so I may translate more accurately.
But, I will reply carefully and quick response to keep in mind for your problem to solve.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
*** Version 1.4.2 *** - Support: Clickable fix for Google Chrome.
*** Version 1.4.1 *** - Added: Support to Password Reset form. - Fixed: Show undefined when not profile fields of BuddyPress. - Fixed: If wp_login_viewport_meta not function.
*** Version 1.4 *** - Supported: Woocommerce 2.2.x. - Supported: BuddyPress 2.1.x. - Added: Add the Shortcode.
*** Version 1.3.2 *** - Fixed: Tweak css for BuddyPress 2.0. - Fixed: Change image for BuddyPress 2.0.
*** Version 1.2.1 *** - Updated: Supported WP3.8.
*** Version 1.2 *** - Updated: Supported to wp-signup.php. - Added: Register screen on BuddyPress. - Added: Login / Lost Password screen on WooCommerce.
*** Version 1.1.1 *** - Bug fixed: Initialize settings of Lost Password Form.
*** Version 1.1 *** - Register/Lost Password form customize is now possible.
*** Version 1.9 *** - Initial release.