What should you do if you encounter a problem while using the item?
1. My page content appears before the preloader.
Please follow steps below:
- Please put the two JS files (“loftloader.min.js” & “jquery.min.js”) in the < head > tag so LoftLoader can be executed as soon as possible.
- And please put “loftloader.min.js” after “jquery.min.js”.
- You only need one jquery script file to use LoftLoader. If your site already includes one, for example, “jquery-3.2.1.min.js”, then you don’t need to include the “jquery.min.js” file that comes along with the downloaded package.
- Please put < div id=”loftloader-wrapper” > and call .loftloader( ) right below the opening < body > tag in your html page.
2. How to specify the font of custom message and progress indicator?
Users often use the site default font for loader’s custom message text or progress indicator. You can control the font size and color by JS, but if you want to change more for the text font then we suggest write some custom CSS to style the text.
Please check online documentation for more details:
3. The loader’s background appears again when I leave a page. How to get rid of it?
You might accidentally enabled “Smooth Page Transition” feature. Please check the documentation to know how to disable it.
4. Things you might need to check if there are weird issues on your site
- Is there still an old preloader script on your site? If yes, please remove it.
- Is there any redundant code on your site? If yes, please remove them, try to keep your HTML code tidy.
- Check if all tag are closed.
Submitting a support request
Please submit your support request by leaving a comment. When submit your support request, please make sure you have a valid and not expired support license.
Please check CodeCanyon Support Policy to know what’s included in item support and what’s not.
And please include following information as many details as possible:
- Your website URL
- Which version of the script you are using
- Detailed description of the issue or the question
- Screenshots of the problem
- Any notices or error messages
- Any other information that you find useful
- Please provide all the information in English
- If you contact us via email, please indicate which product your question corresponds to
Support requests are being processed on business days (Monday to Friday) from 10:00 to 18:00 (UTC+10) in the order they were received. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for a response (it is often much sooner than that).
About bug report or feature request
Please leave a comment. We would appreciate any feedback that will help us to improve our products.
- Bug Report: We will confirm whether it is a bug or not. If it is a bug then we will fix it in a future update.
- Feature requests: As the product’s author, we have to make careful decisions when adding features, to make sure we are delivering a great, flexible but not feature-bloated product. So we will decide whether add a new feature or not after discussion within the team.