1. My page content appears before the preloader.
Please follow steps below:
- Please put the two JS files (“loftloader.min.js” & “jquery.min.js”) in the < head > tag so LoftLoader can be executed as soon as possible.
- And please put “loftloader.min.js” after “jquery.min.js”.
- You only need one jquery script file to use LoftLoader. If your site already includes one, for example, “jquery-3.2.1.min.js”, then you don’t need to include the “jquery.min.js” file that comes along with the downloaded package.
- Please put < div id=”loftloader-wrapper” > and call .loftloader( ) right below the opening < body > tag in your html page.
2. How to specify the font of custom message and progress indicator?
Users often use the site default font for loader’s custom message text or progress indicator. You can control the font size and color by JS, but if you want to change more for the text font then we suggest write some custom CSS to style the text.
Please check online documentation for more details:
3. The loader’s background appears again when I leave a page. How to get rid of it?
You might accidentally enabled “Smooth Page Transition” feature. Please check the documentation to know how to disable it.
4. Things you might need to check if there are weird issues on your site
- Is there still an old preloader script on your site? If yes, please remove it.
- Is there any redundant code on your site? If yes, please remove them, try to keep your HTML code tidy.
- Check if all tag are closed.