What’s new in Locazee v3.1.0 (Updated November 10nd 2015)
- Build in latest Android Studio (1.4.1).
- Support Marsmallow (API 23).
- Update gradle with latest (2.4) and Plugins Version (1.3.0).
- Update additional libraries to the latest version.
- Update image source. Now we can get image from url.
- Fix error issue when imported to Android Studio.
- Fix other bugs..
Locazee: City App for Android
Locazee is a city app template for Android that suitable for tourists or city guide app. Locazee is designed with the latest design trend Google Material Design that easy to customize. Data of the app are stored in SQLite database within the application. With Google Maps Android API and Google Directions API all locations can be displayed in map view and also get direction/route from user position to the location.
Run on both smartphone and tablet, Locazee is also integrated with Admob in banner and interstitial ad format for monetizing purpose where its visibility is configurable.
Android Studio Project
Locazee is built using the latest technology of Android development tools, Android Studio.
Google Material Design
Material design is new feature of Android 5.0 that brings many improvement in android UI such as toolbar, recyclerview, floating action button, etc. You can experience material design UI in Locazee.
All location data are stored in SQLite database within the application.
Run on Smartphone and Tablet
The app is fully responsive and can run well on both Smartphone and Tablet.
Two formats of Admob ad, banner ad and interstitial ad are integrated within the Locazee that will help you boost your income through ads. The visibility of Admob also configurable.
Changeable Data View
Locations data view is available in two different view, map view and list view.
Changeable Map Type
Map type also can be change from normal to satellite, hybrid, or terrain.
Each location category can be defined by different custom marker.
Image Within the App or URL
You can now load image that stored within the app or server using URL.
Sort Locations by Distance
Locations data in the list view are sorted by distance. from the nearest to the farthest location from user position.
Make a Phone Call
You can add phone number of the location and user can also make a direct phone call within application.
You can also add website address of the location and user can click the link button to open the website.
Direction to the Location
Get direction/route from user position to the location. User can also choose whether they want to get direction using Locazee or Google Maps.
Share to Other Apps
Location information can be share to other apps such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, or email.
Easy to Customize
Well documented user guide is included within the downloaded package to help you easily configure and customize the app.
Rate and Review
Please, give if you love the new version of Locazee and tell us why you really love it. Here are some of the reviews from the buyers:
After Purchase Support
The only way to get support of pongodev item is via pongodev support forum, http://support.pongodev.com. The reason we use forum for the support instead of other places because:
- Since most of the questions are asked over and over again a searchable forum will make it possible for buyer to get quick answer of their problem without need to wait for our response.
- People can’t respond to each other at codecanyon to help each other out, while we are busy with other tasks.
- It is very inconvenient for us to check multiple places if support requests where made (here at codecanyon, our codecanyon mail account, our website mail account, facebook group, twitter etc). Therefore we decided to channel those requests at one place and make it available to everyone so all of buyers can benefit.
Change LogVersion 3.1.0 – November 10nd 2015
- Build in latest Android Studio (1.4.1). - Support Marsmallow (API 23). - Update gradle with latest (2.4) and Plugins Version (1.3.0). - Update additional libraries to the latest version. - Update image source. Now we can get image from url. - Fix error issue when imported to Android Studio. - Fix other bugs..
Version 3.0.3 – September 22nd 2015
- Fix crash issue when app launch in several devices. - Upgrade compileSdkVersion and targetSdkVersion to 23. - Update additional libraries to the latest version. - Replace deprecated code in GoogleDirection.java. - Add different size of empty_photo.png for every mipmap directory.
Version 3.0 – August 27th 2015
- Update app user interface with material design - Add distance from user position to the locations - Add phone number and ability to make a phone call - Add website address and ability to access website - Can add html tag such as href, img, heading, etc in location description - Improve direction feature - Add interstitial ad - Update user guide - Fix some minor bugs
Version 2.3.2 – December 31st 2013
- fix getting user position bugs on jelly bean and kitkat - fix Admob bugs - include only Your Android Map with Admob package for easy to maintain - organize the java files into package - update documentation file
Version 2.3.1 – August 29th 2013
- change gps with network provider to get user position - support android 4.2.x - remove google-play-services.jar from libs directory - update documentation file - fix some bugs
Version 2.2 – June 6th 2013
- fix map error on Android 2.x - remove actionbar sherlock with custom titlebar - change dialog with activity page - add sqlite database to store data - add categorized location feature - add direction to location feature - add radius feature - edit documentation file
Version 2.1 – February 11st 2013
- using Google Maps Android API V2 - layers dialog, able to change map type - rate and share app feature - actionbar that support in all android version
Version 2.0 – February 4th 2013
- multiple screen support - improve GPS feature - add admob integration
Version 1.4 – April 27th 2012
- add asynctask to load data - remove deprecated code
Version 1.3 – May 8th 2011
- fix ennoying square x on map - fixing some bugs - edit documentation file
CreditsSample images which used in this preview and demo app are from the following sources:
- Photo by Charles Forerunner is licensed under CC0 1.0
- “Station” by Leeroy is licensed under CC0 1.0
- Photo by José Martín Ramírez Carrasco is licensed under CC0 1.0
- “Metropolitan Museum of Art” by InSapphoWeTrust is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0
- Photo by Edi Nugraha is licensed under CC0 1.0
- Photo by Zak Suhar is licensed under CC0 1.0
- “Bank Sunrise” by Dave Meier is licensed under CC0 1.0
- Photo by Colby Schenck is licensed under CC0 1.0
- “Mall” by Oleksii Leonov is licensed under CC BY-NC 2.0
- Photo by Matthew Wiebe is licensed under CC0 1.0
- “Bayshore Mall” by AdamL212 is licensed under CC BY 2.0
- “Restaurant” by Besopha is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0
- “Set tables in an Italian restaurant” by SkitterPhoto is licensed under CC0 1.0
- Photo by Bonnie Meisels is licensed under CC0 1.0
- Photo by Jay Mantri is licensed under CC0 1.0
- “Restaurant ‘Marmita’” by Klearchos Kapoutsis is licensed under CC BY 2.0
- “Restaurant La Boheme” by Unique Hotels is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0
- “German Restaurant in Queens, NYC” by momentcaptured1 is licensed under CC BY 2.0
- Photo by Gabriel Santiago is licensed under CC0 1.0