loadwave changes the way you interact with videos… loadwave is a simple web application, it’s a kind of video sharing website based on youtube that implements a new feature, it is the possibility to make comments related to a specific moment in a video, every comment is associated to the second you have sent (Timed Comments). By this way, comments play the role of a descriptor for video frames.
- Responsive Design : Fully responsive and will scale to the size of any device (using Foundation 5).
- Auth System : Complete Membership System With Social Login and Register (Facebook, Twitter and Google).
- Search : Powerful search that will find nearly any comment.
- Appearence : Easily change the look of loadwave.
- Flexibility : Easily change Refresh Time, Max Comments, Video Size…
- Rating System : Rate a comment (like).
- PHP 5.3.7 or Higher
- MCrypt PHP Extension
- PDO Extension (enabled by default)
- CURL Library Installed
- mod_rewrite = enabled
- MySQL Database Server
After Purchase the script and download the zip package, unzip it. Upload its contents to your site (do not upload database folder).
To Create Database, login to your cpanel. Create a new database and execute database/tables.sql file. If you want to populate the database with arbitrarily data to test the application, you can execute database/seed.sql file.
Edit Config File
Open the file database.php located at config folder and change values to yours.
- PHP Mail Function
First thing you have to do is to sign up, you can use facebook, twitter, google authentification system to save time. Than you can access to the home page where you find a dashboard and the top commented videos, you choose one of those videos. Or you can choose a video from youtube website and modify the url from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3_d2RH9bqk To http://demo.loadwave.com/watch?v=U3_d2RH9bqk
YouTube API Key
Change browser_key variable in Library.php and home.min.js files.
Facebook Twitter Google API Key.
Add hybridauth folder (from HybridAuth library) to auth folder and add your keys in config.php file. For more information http://hybridauth.sourceforge.net/userguide.html.