LivIcons Evolution as a WordPress pluginThe New, Completely Redeveloped, Exclusive Animated Vector Icons
The main purpose of this script is to bring more individuality and interactivity to customers’ sites and make them stand out from a competition.
Please get familiar with a full features’ list, examples and documentation on the demo site and put the LivIcons Evo to work for you.
The jQuery plugin of LivIcons Evolution is available here
- Unique 379 animated icons and growing
- Contains Configuration Tool in WordPress version for easy using by a dialog box
- Visual Composer support
- Very flexible settings
- Each icon comes with five (5) design styles
- Responsive, size can be controlled by CSS media queries
- Hover, click events and autoPlay option
- Based on jQuery and GSAP (GreenSock Animation Platform)
- Completely redeveloped from scratch
- Any color, any size
- Animated and static
- Retina perfect
- All modern browsers
- And more…
- Double animation. An icon can be “drawn” when it appears first time and, of course, it has its own individual animation.
- WordPress 4.3 and up
- Reading the documentation
- This item is NOT WPMU / Multisite compatible.
- You need to purchase a regular or an extended license of LivIcons Evo WordPress plugin for every web project.
Version 2.4.379 (May 22, 2018)
-- Updated GreenSock Animation Platform files with the latest versions -- Updated Verge script with the latest version -- Added 4 new icons: cpu.svg, headphones.svg, radiation.svg, scales.svg
Version 2.4.375 (March 25, 2017)
-- Fixed an issue when WordPress is installed in a subdirectory -- Added a compact view of a long LivIcons Evo shortcode inside Visual Composer -- Updated GreenSock Animation Platform files with the latest versions -- Updated SnapSVG lib with the latest version -- Some code improvement of the main LivIcons Evo JS file for working with the latest version of SnapSVG -- Added 5 new icons: collapse.svg, expand.svg, narrow-screen.svg, playlist.svg, wide-screen.svg -- Fixed 4 icons: box.svg, box-add.svg, box-extract.svg, stopwatch.svg for working with the latest version of TweenMax
Version 2.3.370 (November 22, 2016)
-- Fixed an issue with cross origin request. From now the plugin works with sites via both (HTTP and HTTPS) protocols on one installation
Version 2.2.370 (November 14, 2016)
-- Added 9 new icons: loader-16.svg, location-alt.svg, morph-bell.svg, morph-cloud.svg, morph-quality.svg, morph-sort-alt.svg, notebook.svg, priority-high.svg, priority-low.svg -- Updated GreenSock Animation Platform with the latest version -- Fixed an issue with feature image -- Some improvements for work with third party cache plugins
Version 2.1.361 (July 15, 2016)
-- Added 8 new "loader" icons (loader-8.svg ... loader-15.svg) -- Made a universal main JS file for both versions (jQuery and WordPress) of the product
Version 2.0.353 (July 11, 2016)
-- Initial Realize