Whiteboard feature released! Please click here to check it.
Also you can check recording and private access demos.
LiveSmart Video Chat is a standalone web application with video, audio, recording, screen sharing and file transfer face-to-face communication channels and integrated chat. It has own push notification server, that is based on Socket.io or Rachet PHP websocket libraries. It does not require any additional installations or third party logins and accounts. You can set a highly customizable contact button on your web site so that your visitors can directly call you if you are online.
Supported browsers and OS
LiveSmart Video Chat is supported on all major browsers:
– Desktop PC. Microsoft Edge 12+, Google Chrome 28+, Mozilla Firefox 22+, Safari 11+, Opera 18+, Vivaldi 1.9+, IE 11 (Needs installation of Temasys plugin. You will be guided through the installation process)
– Android. Google Chrome 28+ (enabled by default since 29), Mozilla Firefox 24+, Opera Mobile 12+
– Chrome OS.
– Firefox OS.
– Blackberry 10.
– at least iOS 11. MobileSafari/Mac Safari. For legacy Safari (older than v.11) you will be prompted to install Temasys plugin.
Features- Live video and/or audio chat;
- Multi user conference video sessions;
- Configurable entry form available both with front end access (from the agent) or PHP and MySQL scripting;
- Own notification server, no third party software or accounts needed;
- File transfer;
- Private rooms;
- Pure HTML5 Web chat;
- Screen sharing. Supported on Chrome up to 71 with additional plugin (Your will be guided in the installation process), Chrome 72+, Firefox 52+ and MS Edge 17+ browsers are pluginless;
- Switch between front and back camera of your mobile;
- Notification system;
- Mobile friendly;
- Button for establishing a direct connection and a facility to track the presence of your visitors;
- Predefined buttons styling;
- Ability to set own video chat room;
- WordPress plugin to add easily the button to your WP pages and posts;
- Meeting Scheduling;
Requirements- HTTPS (SSL certificate) needed;
- For server side scripts: at least Node 4.0 or PHP 5.4 needed;
- You can set own TURN server (recommended) or use the Google default STUN servers.
- No DB needed;
- Set an online/offline contact button on your site and track and contact your visitors;
- Set a private room and share it with your contacts in order to establish a direct video call with screen sharing, file transfer, whiteboard collaborative tool and recording;
- Switch between front and back camera of your mobile to make an outstanding demo for your customers;
- Use only chat for support and fun;
Industries- All kind that can use peer-to-peer video communication on most of the browsers;
- Tech support. Share screen or transfer files with your troubled customers;
- Online lecturers with whiteboard;
- Health care consultations;
- Online sales;
- Real estate agents;
- Car resellers;
Quick Start Guide
- Make sure you have HTTPS on your web server with SSL enabled certificate;
- For your back-end you need Node.js 4.0+ or PHP 5.6+;
- Now you can start with installation process. Copy all the files to your destination folder;
- (optional) Move ws folder outsite the public one;
- Check here how to install on Node.js and here on PHP. Also you can check the video tutorial;
- After you have your signaling server installed, open config/config.ini file and edit YOUR_DOMAIN with your server;
- Edit the sample HTML page in the root of your folder, agent.html and client.html. Change YOUR_DOMAIN with your server too;
- When done you can check if this is working. Open agent page and click on Generate Link button. It will open a new page in a popup and put in the clipboard the corresponding link, that you can open in a new browser or device. The other option is to open client.html and click on the button to open the popup from there;
Installation Guide, FAQ and Demo
v1.0.7 - v.1.0.8 - Feb 17, 2019 - Whiteboard feature released; - Possibilities for recordings to be saved on backend; - Fix on audio-only calls; v1.0.5 - v.1.0.6 - Feb 11, 2019 - Pluginless Screen Sharing for Chrome 72+; - Private access with PHP and MySQL scripting; - Minor bug fixings; - UI changes; v1.0.4 - Feb 06, 2019 - Recording; - Private access; - Minor bug fixings; - UI changes; v1.0.3 - Jan 29, 2019 - Multi user conference; - Configurable entry form; - Minor bug fixings; v1.0.2 - Jan 18, 2019 - UI changes; - Minor fix on PHP signalling sevrer; v1.0.1 - Jan 15, 2019 - Added WordPress plugin; - Added the possibility the video window to be opened in an iframe or in a new tab; - Minor fixes with the styling and the scripts; v1.0.0 - Jan 12, 2019 - LiveSmart initial commit;