This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hello, is it possible to choose what order items are listed in when they display on page load in the grid? Thanks,
you can select the categories from which you would like to populate the items. Basically it will display the posts from categories you have selected.
Let me know if I can help with anything else!
Thanks for the response, my question was more around if you could choose the order in which items from a category would load. e.g could you use something like this to manually decide the order the posts appear in: https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/post-types-order/
at the moment this functionality is not available. We’ll take into consideration for further updates. A way around to reorder the posts would be changing the post date from wp-admin.
Thanks for the prompt reply. It would be good if you could address in future updates as it’s a common requirement. Do you have any advice on how the plugin could be manipulated in the meantime?
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also please send the page link where you want to reorder the posts.
I will contact you shortly once I’ve setup the page. if you could have a think in the meantime how we might sort by a selected order that would be great. thanks very much.
Hello, I would like to know:
1) If I do not use on my site WooCommerce plagin, I can filter pages by custom fields (colors, sizes, etc.)?
2) Can I display on the page preconfigured filter results only without a search bar
3) Can this plugin customize how the results does looks like? Shape and size size of the thumbnail, choose the effects etc.?
4) Can the fields be required?
1. You’ll be able to filter only custom fields created with LSCF or filter by taxonomies/categories
2. Here you have 2 options: hide filter bar from css or display posts only from one category
3. we have 3 predefined templates from which you can choose. Another solution is to create custom style from css
4. It’s a real time filter, when you select/deselect/search for something, changes will be made in real time. So you cannot make some fields required
Hope this helps you.
If is something else I can help, please let me know.
Have an awesome evening,
I just bought your plugin and have these questions for a start:
1. is it compatible with ACF ?
2. does it allow paging through the results?
3. if it only allows fields created by LSCF, can you set restrictions to validate the input while creating the posts such as required, min/max value, min/max length ?
4. Do these created field are visible to the default WP search as well?
thanks for trying LSCF.
Please find my aswers below:
1. It’s not compatible with ACF. LSCF is designed in a different way as the other plugins. For a faster performance we chosed to avoid using meta queries as many as possible because they are very slow. For the best performance we recommend to use only LSCF custom fields.
2. It’s a “load more” pagination type. Soon we’ll the provide the basic one too.
3. Sure thing, we’ll include this functionality soon too.
4. No, they are not visibile to default WP search
Let me know if you have more questions!
Thanks for the quick response.
2:Pagination would be important to have a search engine index all the detail pages. As it can’t scroll down, it would ony crawl the first items.
4: we only want to have one search function on our main menu. So the default search would only find tites and text but not all the custom search fields, correct?
when using woocommerce, are the fields also defined within LSCF or is it using woocommerce fields?
2. Yeah, we’ll include it by next week
4. Yes, it will find only the titles. It requires some customization to make it search by custom fields too.
About WooCommerce the plugin will detect automatically the WooCommerce fields (Categories, Attributes, Prices, Product SKU for sliders, Inventory etc.)
The price slider in your laptop example seems to be not working as expected: http://lscf.pixolette.com/it-shop/ Is that a general problem within your plugin?
It’s a filter shorcode problem only for that page.
As you can check in the other pages the sliders are working just fine.
Hi, i’m intersted in the plugin, looks great
I wanted to know please if it’s possible to display a search from on the homepage and than when some clicks search he can see the results, like here:
And also, do you have the option to have date fields? like to search from a specific date to a specific date?
Overall i need the search to be for a sites that looks for events, so the search should be: city, team/preformer, from date, to date
Let me know if it’s possible
you can add the filter form on your homepage too. It provides you a shortcode that needs to be copied to your home page. Also our plugin have a date interval field(From/To). So, I believe it does most of your requirements. Only thing is that the results will populate from default on page load – I believe you need the form first and then on form action to display the results…
You can try it, and in case if it doesn’t fits your needs you can ask for a refund within 15 days. We do refunds within 15 days with no question asked…
I hope this helps!
We’re excited to announce that LSCF is running GREAT and UPDATE is now available!
VERSION 1.5 (03/23/2017)
Check out below a list with all the things changed or improved for this version:
- Horizontal view update
- Filter custom templates integration
- Widgets on filter sidebar
- live customizer: option to display by specified category/categories
- Adaptive filtering: disable/hide the empty filters on filtering
- Scrollbar on dropdowns
- Unicode characters issue fix
- Divi builder conflict fix
- Conflict fix WooCommerce stock status and LSCF custom fields
Can you update you plugin for supporting :
- ASC and DESC display on custum filelds listing (admin mode)?
- UTF8 for special caracters (ex : ’ or é or è or à)
we’ll take into consideration your feedback about custom fields ordering in admin dashboard…
About the utf8 characters, I believe it’s fixed in recent version of the plugin(1.5). Please make sure that you have installed the most recent version of the plugin. If the issue still persist, please send us an email at email@example.com. We’ll figure it out.
I have 2 pre-sale questions concerning LSCF:
1. I need to show 5 „search+filter sets” with different search and filter categories on 5 different pages of my website. Is it possible to generate such shortcodes with LSCF ?
2. Is the plugin fully translable?
You can generate multiple different filters(as many you need) and use them on different pages. The plugin is translable, you can change all the writing from plugin settings.
thank you very much for your quick reply.
I have more questions:
1. Does „translable” mean that I can translate it for example with Loco Translate?
2. Does plugin have „results sort” function (for example from „A to Z”)?
3. You wrote – „You can generate multiple different filters(as many you need) and use them on different pages”). The subscribers of my website will have to pay for acces. Some of them will have „subscription plan” allowing acces only to some categories of my wordpress blog.
Thats why I need to generate more shortcodes to create 5 different „search and filter bars” using different wp blog categories (one „search bar” for all blog categories and separated „search bars” related to every single blog category). Is it possible to make it with LSCF? (sorry for bothering but I want to be sure).
Hi, please find my comments below:
1. You can translate easily from plugin settings. It provides a list with all fields writing/text that are editable. It would be much easier to change the writing/text from plugin settings… It’s not compatible with Loco Translate as it already provides a translate options..
2.The current version doesn’t have a sort functionality. We’re working on this now.
3.You’ll be able to generate multiple different shortcodes. So, you’ll be able to create many different filters with different categories and fields…
p.s: we do refunds within 15 days with no question asked. So, feel free to try it. In case if it doesn’t fits your need you can ask for a refund
When when I’d like to display my list on checkbox, symbols like these : ’ à é è are really bizarre. Are you sure your plugin support UTF8?
It only happens when I am on my backoffice, in my post prederences and I have to chose what element checking
Thx for your help
My email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi jasdu52, it supports utf8 characters. I believe there may be a font issue.
May I have the link where you’re having the issue? Please send it at email@example.com
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $15.50
Unlimited downloads only
$29 p/m on Envato Elements
Download over 18,000 items now
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work