This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hello, is it possible to choose what order items are listed in when they display on page load in the grid? Thanks,
you can select the categories from which you would like to populate the items. Basically it will display the posts from categories you have selected.
Let me know if I can help with anything else!
Thanks for the response, my question was more around if you could choose the order in which items from a category would load. e.g could you use something like this to manually decide the order the posts appear in: https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/post-types-order/
at the moment this functionality is not available. We’ll take into consideration for further updates. A way around to reorder the posts would be changing the post date from wp-admin.
Thanks for the prompt reply. It would be good if you could address in future updates as it’s a common requirement. Do you have any advice on how the plugin could be manipulated in the meantime?
please contact us at email@example.com. Also please send the page link where you want to reorder the posts.
I will contact you shortly once I’ve setup the page. if you could have a think in the meantime how we might sort by a selected order that would be great. thanks very much.
Hello, I would like to know:
1) If I do not use on my site WooCommerce plagin, I can filter pages by custom fields (colors, sizes, etc.)?
2) Can I display on the page preconfigured filter results only without a search bar
3) Can this plugin customize how the results does looks like? Shape and size size of the thumbnail, choose the effects etc.?
4) Can the fields be required?
1. You’ll be able to filter only custom fields created with LSCF or filter by taxonomies/categories
2. Here you have 2 options: hide filter bar from css or display posts only from one category
3. we have 3 predefined templates from which you can choose. Another solution is to create custom style from css
4. It’s a real time filter, when you select/deselect/search for something, changes will be made in real time. So you cannot make some fields required
Hope this helps you.
If is something else I can help, please let me know.
Have an awesome evening,
I just bought your plugin and have these questions for a start:
1. is it compatible with ACF ?
2. does it allow paging through the results?
3. if it only allows fields created by LSCF, can you set restrictions to validate the input while creating the posts such as required, min/max value, min/max length ?
4. Do these created field are visible to the default WP search as well?
thanks for trying LSCF.
Please find my aswers below:
1. It’s not compatible with ACF. LSCF is designed in a different way as the other plugins. For a faster performance we chosed to avoid using meta queries as many as possible because they are very slow. For the best performance we recommend to use only LSCF custom fields.
2. It’s a “load more” pagination type. Soon we’ll the provide the basic one too.
3. Sure thing, we’ll include this functionality soon too.
4. No, they are not visibile to default WP search
Let me know if you have more questions!
Thanks for the quick response.
2:Pagination would be important to have a search engine index all the detail pages. As it can’t scroll down, it would ony crawl the first items.
4: we only want to have one search function on our main menu. So the default search would only find tites and text but not all the custom search fields, correct?
when using woocommerce, are the fields also defined within LSCF or is it using woocommerce fields?
2. Yeah, we’ll include it by next week
4. Yes, it will find only the titles. It requires some customization to make it search by custom fields too.
About WooCommerce the plugin will detect automatically the WooCommerce fields (Categories, Attributes, Prices, Product SKU for sliders, Inventory etc.)
The price slider in your laptop example seems to be not working as expected: http://lscf.pixolette.com/it-shop/ Is that a general problem within your plugin?
It’s a filter shorcode problem only for that page.
As you can check in the other pages the sliders are working just fine.
Hi, i’m intersted in the plugin, looks great
I wanted to know please if it’s possible to display a search from on the homepage and than when some clicks search he can see the results, like here:
And also, do you have the option to have date fields? like to search from a specific date to a specific date?
Overall i need the search to be for a sites that looks for events, so the search should be: city, team/preformer, from date, to date
Let me know if it’s possible
you can add the filter form on your homepage too. It provides you a shortcode that needs to be copied to your home page. Also our plugin have a date interval field(From/To). So, I believe it does most of your requirements. Only thing is that the results will populate from default on page load – I believe you need the form first and then on form action to display the results…
You can try it, and in case if it doesn’t fits your needs you can ask for a refund within 15 days. We do refunds within 15 days with no question asked…
I hope this helps!
We’re excited to announce that LSCF is running GREAT and UPDATE is now available!
VERSION 1.5 (03/23/2017)
Check out below a list with all the things changed or improved for this version:
- Horizontal view update
- Filter custom templates integration
- Widgets on filter sidebar
- live customizer: option to display by specified category/categories
- Adaptive filtering: disable/hide the empty filters on filtering
- Scrollbar on dropdowns
- Unicode characters issue fix
- Divi builder conflict fix
- Conflict fix WooCommerce stock status and LSCF custom fields
Can you update you plugin for supporting :
- ASC and DESC display on custum filelds listing (admin mode)?
- UTF8 for special caracters (ex : ’ or é or è or à)
we’ll take into consideration your feedback about custom fields ordering in admin dashboard…
About the utf8 characters, I believe it’s fixed in recent version of the plugin(1.5). Please make sure that you have installed the most recent version of the plugin. If the issue still persist, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll figure it out.
I have 2 pre-sale questions concerning LSCF:
1. I need to show 5 „search+filter sets” with different search and filter categories on 5 different pages of my website. Is it possible to generate such shortcodes with LSCF ?
2. Is the plugin fully translable?
You can generate multiple different filters(as many you need) and use them on different pages. The plugin is translable, you can change all the writing from plugin settings.
thank you very much for your quick reply.
I have more questions:
1. Does „translable” mean that I can translate it for example with Loco Translate?
2. Does plugin have „results sort” function (for example from „A to Z”)?
3. You wrote – „You can generate multiple different filters(as many you need) and use them on different pages”). The subscribers of my website will have to pay for acces. Some of them will have „subscription plan” allowing acces only to some categories of my wordpress blog.
Thats why I need to generate more shortcodes to create 5 different „search and filter bars” using different wp blog categories (one „search bar” for all blog categories and separated „search bars” related to every single blog category). Is it possible to make it with LSCF? (sorry for bothering but I want to be sure).
Hi, please find my comments below:
1. You can translate easily from plugin settings. It provides a list with all fields writing/text that are editable. It would be much easier to change the writing/text from plugin settings… It’s not compatible with Loco Translate as it already provides a translate options..
2.The current version doesn’t have a sort functionality. We’re working on this now.
3.You’ll be able to generate multiple different shortcodes. So, you’ll be able to create many different filters with different categories and fields…
p.s: we do refunds within 15 days with no question asked. So, feel free to try it. In case if it doesn’t fits your need you can ask for a refund
When when I’d like to display my list on checkbox, symbols like these : ’ à é è are really bizarre. Are you sure your plugin support UTF8?
It only happens when I am on my backoffice, in my post prederences and I have to chose what element checking
Thx for your help
My email address : email@example.com
Hi jasdu52, it supports utf8 characters. I believe there may be a font issue.
May I have the link where you’re having the issue? Please send it at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. I’ve just bought LSCF and can’t find instruction or tutorial for this plugin. Do you have something like this?
2. I can’t use „add option” function in „add a custom field to selected Post Type” (it seems to be inactive).
3. Polish signs like „ę”, „ł”, etc. are written with a different font style and look strange (in that case maybe another font will be a solution? – like Lato which has polish letters?).
4. Is it possible to make a search only in a framework od one wp category ? (I need to show and search posts related only to one category).
the documentation should be in the package plugin’s folder that you downloaded from CodeCanyon. About “add option” function, there may be a conflict with another already installed plugin. Please send you wp-admin creds at email@example.com. We’ll take a look at your issues and we’ll provide you a solution ASAP. About search, you can set the plugin to search the posts by a specific wp category. I will provide you couple screenshots via email how to set up the search for a specific wp category.
Do you provide a refund if the plug-in does not work with my theme]
Does your plug-in work on Avada and fusion theme
Do you have a results page?
Can I redirect the results page to another page?
Can the search be place as a short code?
Can I change the colour easily?
And the fonts be change
And does the plug-in have keywords search and can it be horizontal l
Can I still style the page with fusion builder if I use your plug-in?
And does this plug-in have a keyword search that can be place horizontal next to the filer
Also is easy to change the look a color of your plug-in design like fonts box sizes
Is the search button a button can it be a button
Hi there, please find the answers below:
Please check this demo to see how plugin can be customized(click on the settings tab) http://lscf.pixolette.com/photography/
ok thank you very much for coming back to me so quickly one more when the results page display I need it to go straight to the post pages if this possible because I ‘am moving data from another site and I need all my post pages to be www.examplecom/post name .
with the style of the search and results pages you say css is it just of mater of looking in the back end and changing color or would I have to used Firefox to get the code . or is there a panel with colors I can change
sorry just quickly on my home page I will be using the fusion builder to add a background video but I also add a text color underneath or which the page the video is displaying . my question I want the search to be on this page with the results and I would like the search bar to be on display on all pages but if you don’t have any form of redirect when someone looks at a post page they may want to search form another business . and all my post pages will be design by fusion theme if that makes sense have you got an email so I can send you example just so you can see what I mean please
Hi, it makes sense, but LSCF doesn’t have this functionality implemented yet.
Hi I’m thinking about buy your plaguing today sorry to be pain but just need you to answer questions
1. Can the directory be used as post pages and not custom post pages because I will be moving data over’s so I need the url to www.example/postname
2. Do you provide a refund if the plug-in does not work with my theme]
3. Does your plug-in work on Avada and fusion theme
4. Do you have a results page?
5. Can I redirect the results page to another page?
6. Can the search be place as a short code?
7. Can I change the colour easily?
8. And the fonts be change
9. And does the plug-in have keywords search and can it be horizontal l
10. Can I still style the page with fusion builder if I use your plug-in?
11. And does this plug-in have a keyword search that can be place horizontal next to the filer
12. Also is easy to change the look a colour of your plug-in design like fonts box sizes
12 Is the search button a button can it be a button
Hi, already answered to this questions here: https://codecanyon.net/item/live-search-and-custom-fields/18598007/comments?page=3&filter=all#comment_16061883
Hi there I have a pre-purchase question.
In hierarchical filtering, I’ve seen other filters make it with the product categories but you make it with product custom fields and then you make the rules, right? Also I wanted to know if it is compatible with Woocommerce CSV importer by Allaerd Mensonides becasuse he has an option for import custom fields and I need to import like 1k products.
please find the answers below:
1. You can create a filter by taxonomies. Each subcategory item is displayed only when parent item is selected. Let’s take as example this demo page: http://lscf.pixolette.com/hierarchical/ Here we have a custom post created “Auto” ( https://i.imgur.com/XhMZSbz.png ) and taxonomies/categories https://i.imgur.com/TXDrTIH.png
2. You can create a LSCF filter by: WooCommerce product attributes, WooCommerce product categories, WooCommerce product tags, Filter by WooCommerce product prices, Filter posts and WooCommerce products by taxonomies, by WooCommerce product stock status( in stock / out of stock), WooCommerce product stock quantity and also search in all these fields. So doesn’t matter if you already have products or you’ll import them with 3rd party plugin, as long as products are WooCommerce products it will work.
As our policy is 15 days money back guarantee, I suggest you to try it and if it doesn’t fit your requirements you can create a refund request within 15 days after purchase.
Have a great weekend,
Hi would this plugin work with this theme for their shop page? https://themeforest.net/item/mnml-a-minimal-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/18103945?sso=1
our plugin is designed to work with any theme. I feel confident that it will work fine with that theme too.
Let me know if you have more questions.
I am following your instruction but i am not getting the actual results i have tried following your instruction many times
instead of getting the actual results i am getting a setting button on the page plz help
I wonder if you could send the page where you’re having the issue? Please send the link in a email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll take care of your issue.
I would like to let you know that we had some problems with our email services. And we may didn’t received your email (in case if you already sent it). Please shoot an email again at email@example.com.
Thank you so much for your patience!
I have sent the mail again, I have sent it from firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello, does it work with CPT-onomies: Using Custom Post Types as Taxonomies plugin?
just tested LSCF with CPT-onomies plugin and it’s compatible. You can create a custom filter with CPT-onomies custom posts. You can try LSCF and if it doesn’t fit your requirements you can ask for a refund in 15 days.
Thanks, can I send you one more pre-sale question on email?
Sure, you can get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll answer all your questions.
Ok. I’ve sent you a question.
When i klik on the product (view) nothing happens?
Please help me
kind regards, Felipe
it seems that you need to reset permalinks. After creating a custom post, it’s recommended to reset permalinks(Admin dashboard -> Settings -> Permalinks -> Choose permalink type(for example “Post Name” -> Click save). That’s all, now custom posts should be displayed properly.
If problem still persist after resetting permalinks, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or open a ticket on https://support.pixolette.com
Thanks it work now!
another question: How can decide order of the Field Name?
if you want to order filter fields, then you have to go to page where you have filter and there should be a button “Settings” https://i.imgur.com/5KU292J.png , click on it and Frontend Editor will be visible https://i.imgur.com/OvyYJnR.png then click on the “Order filter fields” https://i.imgur.com/bh7PAiW.png and with drag and drop function you’ll be able to order fields as you like.
If you want to order checkboxes/radio/select options, then you should know that it’s not yet implemented yet, but it’s on our future updates list.
Thanks it you!
i don’t know why but its loading very slow i think.
take a look.
I believe the filter may load slowly because of the alternative filtering option that you may activated it from Live Customizer. This option makes the filter to load a bit slowly on page load because of extra queires that it runs.
Could you provide us an access to your wp-admin dashboard? So, we could take a look and come back to you with more details/possible fixes. Please reach us at email@example.com
Thank you! i send you a email!
Is it possible to select more than 1 option in a field?
Right now i only can select 1.
Yeah, you can select more than 1 option. When you generate a shortcode there is an option “display as” for each field type.From there you can select the field’s display type in the filter (dropdown, checkbox, radio button, icon with text, icon only). So, select the “checkbox” type to have multiple selection on the current field.
I hope this helps.
i mean like this https://imgur.com/a/2FZp7
I believe you need to create another custom field of “checkbox” type
some items have two options i, another custom field is not what i want
Could you give us a bit more details for what you are looking for? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $9
Unlimited graphic downloads & digital courses. Only $29/month
22,000+ templates & 1,000+ courses
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work