Boost your sales with the lightweight ‘influential marketing’ tool for customer enagagement and motivation. Share recent orders with your website visitors to proove your sales, show notifications when someone adds product to cart, show notification with viewers count of current product to push visitor to purchase.
Order/cart information such as Product Name, Thumbnail image, Customer Name, Customer City, Time Bought and number of items in single order can be shown in the live popup notification with sound (optionally). When you have new orders popping in, they will be shown in real time without refreshing the page. You can turn on the sound option and this will attract even more attention of your site visitors.
This creative marketing tool will increase visitor engagement on your website and increase your sales through ‘influential marketing’. If you have a new store, Live Sales Popup will contribute to increasing the trust level on your site or if you have an established store, it will increase help boost your conversions dramatically. Live Sales Popup is a lightweight but very powerful plugin which works with all WordPress/WooCommerce themes.
- WordPress 3.7.x or above
- WooCommerce 3.0.x or above
- Display on pages – display notification on all pages or selected pages
- Product thumb size – choose actual thumb size
- Display second product image on hover
- Show 5 stars under product image
- Customize timings – setup frequency of showing popup
- Mobile friendly – you can enable or disable notifications on mobile devices
- Play sound on notification display
- Play sound for first X popups – play sound for X notifications only
- Display X times for customer (session) – limit notifications count for each customer
- Fully customizable – customize content, colors, size, position of the notification
- 3 kinds of notifications – you can use only some of them or all of them
- Fake mode – available fo each notification type
- Fake data generates automatically
- Works with any theme
- ... and more options
##[1.0.4] - 2019-06-05 ### Added - Exclude products option ##[1.0.2] - 2019-04-11 ### Added - Non-WC sites compatibility ### Fixed - Small configuration issues ##[1.0.0] - 2019-04-06 - Initial release