App IntroductionAnyone with a YouTube channel can create a live video event to share with the world. The hard part (until now!) was getting the actual video streaming up and running.
Tap button camera, the app will start sending the video captured by your camera to the live event you created on YouTube.
Please respect the YouTube rules concerning to what you are and are not allowed to stream. Using this app does not mean you can for instance broadcast concerts of your favorite bands without permission.
Image quality is highly dependent on the available bandwidth of the connection you use.
- Swift 2, xcode 7
- Support iPhone, iPad, iPod
- Auto layout
- Stream videos to YouTube from your iPhone
How to run
- Login youtube -> go to LIVE STREAMING -> Stream now -> ENCODER SETUP -> Copy Stream name/key.
- Open Live Now app -> Tap setting button -> input Stream Name -> save
- Tap on red button (camera), when the signal “REC” show on Top-Left -> wait for some second -> go to http://www.youtube.com/user/[user_name]/live (maybe need to refresh to view)
DemoDownload free on app store https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/live-now-stream-live-video/id1097020890
SupportWe will support you until the end of the world so nothing to worry about
- Skype : vfa.hoangnn
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Codecanyon : http://themeforest.net/user/ngochoang123
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/hoang.nguyen.51
- Website : http://hoangnn.com