This extension allows you to get more information about your visitors in your chat console automatically. It is simple and very useful extension if you’d like to know your visitors os/browser name/version, browser language, country name and even local-time.
Version 1.1.0 (last update: 21 April 2018)
What you get about your visitors?
- IP address
- Country name (with flag)
- Browser name, version and language (Firefox 59.0 – English)
- Web browser engine name & version (i.e. Gecko 59.0)
- Operation system name & version (Windows 7)
- Local time of visitor. For instance, if the visitor is from Spain and you’re in U.S., you will know what time it is in Spain right now.
You will collect information of both new visitors and returning visitors. The data will be stored in your Firebase project just like your chat data.
- Latest version of Live Chat
- PHP 5.4 or newer (tested with PHP 7)
Version 1.1.0 - 21 April 2018 + Added "device" icon and name + Added "web browser engine" name + Added browser/os icons ! Fixed showing "undefined" when no device manufacturer name and model ! Fixed errors when no timezone data Version 1.0.0 - 26 March 2018 Published