Please read before purchase
- WooCommerce plugin is required to run Listing Manager.
- Knowledge of WooCommerce is required.
- You can find almost all answers in WooCommerce documentation.
- Plugin does not provide design, but you can use free premium theme.
- It is up to theme author to provide design.
- Please check the FAQ sections below.
Most Recent Update – Monetization Options
In the most recent update we added new monetization options – micropayments. From this moment you can earn money from your customers by marking listing as featured or claiming a listing. As the system grows we updated our codes to smoothly run on PHP 7.x which is our recommended PHP version for runnning your directory website.
Listing Manager – Directory & Listings for WooCommerce
Listing Manager is directory WordPress plugin completely based upon the WooCommerce. You can start your directory website in no time. Plugin is extending WooCommerce product and adds new product types called “Listing” and “Package”. From now you can add new listings in the same was as you were adding regular WooCommerce product.
The main benefit of building your new directory website upon the WooCommerce is that users workflows on backend remains same. If you know how to add WooCommerce product you know how to create new listing. This approach allows to extend directory website by the plugins supporting WooCommerce. Have you ever wanted to use in your directory payment gateway which was developed only for WooCommerce? From now you are not limited.
If you are looking for stable solution which has high quality codebase, you are on the right place. Find good developers and use this plugin as the starter framework for your new business. You will get great value for a small price. Plugin has tons of WordPress features and template engine which allows you to extend the functionality as needed.
Frequenty Asked Questions
Which plugins are required for running Listing Manager?
I installed the plugin but my site doesn’t look like a demo.
This happens because theme doesn’t provide styles for Listing Manager. You can use the plugin as expected but it is needed to add at lease few styles to make it match your theme styles. We recommend to contact theme author for adding these styles. If you are looking for same theme as our theme you can download if for free from GitHub.
I can not find any settings. Where are located?
In Listing Manager we are using Customizer for storing your directory & listing website settings. Just navigate into “Customizer” and you will see panels for Listing Manager. The most important panel is “Listing Manager Pages” which is fundamental for running directory website. Feel free to check out documentation for more information.
How can I add new listing?
All listings are regular WooCommerce products so you can add them exactly how you add WooCommerce produsts. Just make sure that you are setting product type to “Listing”. This is the great way how to make your products compatible with the WooCommerce. You can use same approach for creating new packages or micropaymens, just set proper product type.
I want refund because XYZ.
Before requesting refund please make sure that you checked refund policies chapter “When a refund does not need to be given”. When you decided to raise a request don’t forget to describe as much as possible what exactly is not working.
Below you can find some features which are on our TODO and we will be happy to implement them. Please note that it doesn’t mean that they will be 100% implemented.
- Compare listings
- Make listings featured only for specific amount of time
- Listing views statistics on listing detail
Listing Product Type
When creating new product set the product type to “Listing” and new fields will be available. We added location, address, contact, social, event and many other fields.
Front End Submission
Core functionality of this directory plugin is to allow users to post their submissions from the front end. It is not required to allow access to WordPress back end to post the listings. Plugin has dozens of predefined custom fields. If you want to just reorder, remove or add new field it is not problem at all. Listing Manager is incorporating field builder so you can change all fields without touching the source. Of course plugin has filter for that so if you are experienced developer you can implement you own business logic for front end fields.
Users are able to easily claim each listing, if it is not already claimed. After the sending the claim request, it is completely up to the site admin to approve or decline the request.
Plugins supports to favorite the listings. Functionality is bundled right in the core. Users will be able to easily collect their favorite listings.
Allow your users to report listing which is breaking the rules. Admin approval is always required to accept or declinde report query.
Packages & Pricing
It is easy to create the packages for your users and start monetizing the business. Create the packages and then map them on the pricing tables. You can use all payment gateways supported by WooCommerce.
In Listing Manager we are implementing useful Visual Composer components for building pages without touch the source code. Plugin is incorporating Google Map, filter and listings components.
We developed real estate specific functionality for Listing Manager. You can add your properties, assign location, categories, set the contract and so on. There is no problem to map properties to agents and then agents to companies. Everything was developed to bring the best flexibility to create the real estate solution.
Plugin supports: reference number, year built, rooms, contract (e.g. rent, sale, sold), bathrooms, bedrooms, garages, parking slots, home area, lot area, lot dimensions.
Plugin has over dozen of prepared filters for searching the content. You don’t have to install third party plugins to have advanced filtering functionality. You can still use use some of the famous third party WooCommerce filtering plugins. They will works as expected becase plugin is build upon the WooCommerce.
All strings are properly wrapped into translation functions so it is not a problem at all to translate the plugin.
- Fully supported WooCommerce, Front end submission, Package system, Claim listing, Visual Composer support, Custom filters, Inquire form, Login, register, change password, renew password, Google Maps, Event date start support, Contact information, Set listing GPS, Statistics, Branding information, Opening hours, Listing price support, Report listing, Price formatting, Favorite listing, Inquire after login support, Social connections support, Locations & Amenities support, Listing categories and tags, Photo galleries, Pricing tables, Translation ready, Write listing reviews
v1.0.34 – 01/05/2017
* FIX: registration form
v1.0.33 – 12/26/2016
* FEATURE: Unlimited Star Ratings plugin included
v1.0.32 – 12/16/2016
* FIX: contracts typo
v1.0.31 – 12/10/2016
* IMPROVEMENT: purchase code verification
v1.0.30 – 12/5/2016
* FIX: agents & companies pagers
v1.0.29 – 11/27/2016
* FIX: search functionality
v1.0.28 – 11/21/2016
* FEATURE: auto updates * FIX: terms count recalculation * FIX: user registration notices
v1.0.27 – 18/07/2016
* IMPROVEMENT: date calendar popup for date inputs * IMPROVEMENT: unpublish events by end date * IMPROVEMENT: "Category Icon" plugin added into TGM
v1.0.26 – 11/07/2016
* FEATURE: after changing the post status to private the terms count is recalculated https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19192
v1.0.25 – 11/07/2016
* FEATURE: order by event date [listing_manager_product_attribute attribute="product_type" filter="listing" orderby="listing_manager_event_date" columns="5" per_page="10"]
v1.0.24 – 10/27/2016
* FIX: remove "Create" button on favorites page
v1.0.23 – 10/25/2016
* FEATURE: pay for featuring listing (Customizer - Listing Manager Micropayments) * FEATURE: pay for claiming listing (Customizer - Listing Manager Micropayments) * FEATURE: opening hours show if business is open * FEATURE: PHP7 support * IMPROVEMENT: simplified claim form elements * IMPROVEMENT: listings table CSS classes * IMPROVEMENT: updated translation catalogues
v1.0.22 – 10/16/2016
* IMPROVEMENT: cron jobs
v1.0.21 – 10/14/2016
* FEATURE: order listing stream [listing_manager_stream orderby="event_date" order="ASC"]
v1.0.20 – 10/12/2016
In this update we are primary focusing on plugin styling. By default we are disabling all styles on front end. This option is great for theme developers. They are not required to overwrite CSS styles anymore. It is possible to enable default styling which was simplified from previous version. We decided to make these improvements because in the near future we want to introduce our own integration of well known themes.
* FEATURE: introducing default styles for Twenty Sixteen theme * FEATURE: companies widget added * IMPROVEMENT: all styles are disabled by default. You can enable default styles from Customizer - Listing Manager General - Style * FIX: notices on submission page * [listing_manager_product_attribute] shortcode now accepts custom meta fields for sorting. Example: [listing_manager_product_attribute orderby="listing_manager_event_date"]
v1.0.19 – 10/01/2016
* FEATURE: Bookly plugin support * FEATURE: admin reviews * IMPROVEMENT: updated translation catalogues * FIX: reset password form
v1.0.18 – 09/29/2016
* FEATURE: new field type for field builder "time" and "files" * FEATURE: unpublish passed events (Customizer - Listing Manager Events - Unpublish passed events). It is required to disable and enable plugin again to register cron job. * IMPROVEMENT: added return URL option to Visual Composer Filter * IMPROVEMENT: removed packages and listings actions in admin * IMPROVEMENT: field builder reset options * FIX: field builder field types
v1.0.17 – 09/23/2016
* FEATURE: search event start date * FEATURE: unlimited listings allowed * FEATURE: unlimited package duration allowed * IMPROVEMENT: updatated translation catalogues
v1.0.16 – 09/22/2016
* FEATURE: event end date * IMPROVEMENT: new event front end form fields * FIX: purchase block display condition
v1.0.15 – 09/21/2016
* FEATURE: order by event start date * FAUTURE: Polish translation * IMPROVEMENT: added login link into submission form * IMPROVEMENT: no listings found message * FIX: user registration form * FIX: sorting functionality
v1.0.14 – 09/15/2016
* FEATURE: now you can top the listings by WooCommerce featured property (Customizer - Listing Manager General - Allow order featured) * IMPROVEMENT: refactored user login & register messages * IMPROVEMENT: form builder image upload refactoring * FIX: my listings pagination * FIX: form builder better form types * FIX: form builder required issue
v1.0.13 – 09/12/2016
* IMPROVEMENT: added Google Map widget * IMPROVEMENT: added actions listing_manager_categories_parent_item_before, listing_manager_categories_parent_item_after * IMPROVEMENT: added actions listing_manager_google_map_before, listing_manager_google_map_before * IMPROVEMENT: agent and company templates adjustments * IMPROVEMENT: locations template * FIX: display listings added without price * FIX: several notices * FIX: Strict standards notice
v1.0.12 – 09/02/2016
* FEATURE: 100 Google Maps styles added * IMPROVEMENT: added CSS classes to filter form * IMPROVEMENT: filter custom return URI * FIX: agent company field check * FIX: filter widget
v1.0.11 – 08/30/2016
* FEATURE: added [listing_manager_tiles] shortcode * FEATURE: Visual Composer Tiles component * IMPROVEMENT: Listings archive custom title option in "Customizer - Listing Manager Pages" * IMPROVEMENT: better notice for missing Google Maps API key
v1.0.10 – 08/22/2016
* FIX: Visual Composer dependency loading
v1.0.9 – 08/21/2016
* FEATURE: Visual Composer filter listings * FEATURE: Visual Composer display listings grid * FEATURE: Visual Composer Google Map for Listing Manager * FEATURE: Visual Composer agents * FEATURE: Visual Composer companies * FEATURE: Visual Composer packages * FEATURE: filter widget * FEATURE: agents widget * IMPROVEMENT: updated translation catalogues * IMPROVEMENT: agents & companies templates * IMPROVEMENT: hierarchical taxonomy selects on front end form * FIX: assigned listings to company * FIX: notices
v1.0.8 – 08/13/2016
* FEATURE: agent & company post types added. From now you can assign listing to agent (Product edit screen - Advanced - Agent) and agent to company. /agents/ and /companies/ URI are available for archive. * FEATURE: products with type 'Listing' are now available under "Listing Manager - Listings" as well * FEATURE: products with type 'Package' are now available under "Listing Manager - Package" as well * FEATURE: added 9 real estate oriented search fields * FEATURE: log in before seeing listing contact information (Customizer - Listing Manager General - Contact information for authenticated) * FEATURE: added Slovak translation * IMPROVEMENT: added TGM for easy installation of required plugins (WooCommerce, CMB2) * IMPROVEMENT: plugin is using CMB2 for custom fields * FIX: proper WooCommerce product tabs in admin handling
v1.0.7 – 08/08/2016
* FEATURE: real estate property tab attributes section added * FEATURE: custom redirect after successful listing submission * IMPROVEMENT: add listing button auto title * IMPROVEMENT: Listing_Manager_Utilities::is_listing_archive() to check if current page is listing archive * IMPROVEMENT: updated translation catalogue * FIX: typo in customizer * FIX: field builder initialization
v1.0.6 – 08/03/2016
* FEATURE: form builder for front end submission * IMPROVEMENT: updated translation catalogue
v1.0.5 – 07/26/2016
* FEATURE: statistics * FEATURE: Listing Manager admin section * FEATURE: more social networks (Instagram, Pinterest) * IMPROVEMENT: updated translation catalogue
v1.0.4 – 07/09/2016
* FEATURE: fitBounds option for Google Map [listing_manager_google_map show_all_markers="on"] * FEATURE: categories shortcode ([listing_manager_categories ids="<optional:term ids - 1,2,3,...>"]) * FEATURE: allows to purchase listing like a regular product (Admin - Product - Advanced panel - Purchasable) * FEATURE: video tabs * FEATURE: [listing_manager_google_map_sinle] shortcode for displaying listing location on the Google Map * FEATURE: [listing_manager_purchase] shortcode added for displaying simple "Add to cart" button * IMPROVEMENT: added "listing_manager_report_title" filter * IMPROVEMENT: added "Amenties" title into WooCommerce tabs on listing detail page * FIX: listings filter now redirects to correct URL * FIX: Google Maps API key support * FIX: shop & listings archive pages query fix * FIX: WYSIWYG Listing Manager shortcodes menu * FIX: WooCommerce tab icons
v1.0.3 – 06/20/2016
* FEATURE: separate page for listings avaialable by default at "/listings/" (Customizer - Listing Manager Pages - Listings) * FEATURE: Google Map location search in admin * FEATURE: hide unwanted tabs (Customizer - Listing Manager Tabs) * FEATURE: products shortcode for displaying products of certain product type ([listing_manager_product_attribute attribute="product_type" filter="listing"]) * FEATURE: template loader shortcode helper ([listing_manager_load_template path="templates/hero.php"]) * FIX: favorite button will appear only on the listing product * FIX: WooCommerce tab icons
v1.0.2 – 06/14/2016
* FEATURE: introduce free plan (check "Customizations - Listing Manager Submission") * FEATURE: Google reCAPTCHA for login, register, renew & change password (WordPress ReCaptcha Integration plugin is required) * IMPROVEMENT: Google Map controls * IMPROVEMENT: listing form CSS classes * IMPROVEMENT: updated POT catalogue * FIX: km and miles support
v1.0.1 – 05/30/2016
* IMPROVEMENT: list of all shortcodes added into WYSIWYG * IMPROVEMENT: added description to customizer options * FIX: map geolocation field names
- Images on our demo site are not a part of package. Downloadable package contains only placeholders.
Tags: event, map, ad, advertisement, automotive, business, car, company, directory, frontend submission, listing, real estate, woocommerce, classified