web), Jobify (web
Please note, these template web is not included from the download and should purchased separately
Facebook Group Discussion: Join Us
ListApp – Listing Directory app by React Native
ListApp helps you to create, manage, organize and monetize any listing business you want quickly, seamlessly and beautifully.
Having your listing business in App makes a big different for you and your end-users.
Main advantages that ListApp can provide you with:
- Maximize your website potential:You don’t need to waste high amount of money to build new mobile application besides your existing website to enhance your customers booking or ordering experiences when they are on their phones. ListApp takes your website to the next level by releasing your business in Application using contents on your current website.
- Better personalization:Each end-user is different from the other. To get profit from them, you need to give them information that they are looking for, within their interest, and real-time.
Able to utilize mobile device features such as:
- Maps:ListApp integrates map feature into your listing app to allow your end-users be able to find their nearest interested locations right from their mobile phones.
- Offline access:Users can save their location wish-lists, images or booking events offline for later use without the need of internet connection.
- Calendar Event: Booking new appointment or making reservations can be in just few minutes through Calendar Event Setting feature of ListApp. After that, your users will be notified through their calendars.
Develop listing business on app with ListApp empowers end-user experience which will bring profit to your business.
- Higher sale conversion opportunities
- Better order and booking controls
- Beautiful and clean presence for trustable business
- Consumer relationship management
For your end-users:
- Smooth and easy navigation on their smartphone.
- Convenience to find and get real-time needed informations like reviews, ratings, offers etc
- Better controls over personal search and booking history.
Passion can not wait, start now with ListApp!
Release Change Logs:v1.7.3 – 25 Jul 2019
1. Update - Fixing missing image from the homepage + category listing 2. Update - Fix performance issues
v1.7.2 – 17 Jun 2019
1. Update - latest Expo 0.33 to support Android 64bit 2. Update - minor bug fix on the hompage layout issues
v1.7.1 – 18 May 2019
1. Update - fix the build script issue (require cycle) 2. Update - fix safe area issue on iphone X, XS Max 3. Update - fix the rating issues 3. Update - minor bug fix and performance improve
v1.7.0 – 20 Apr 2019
1. New - compatible with new Jobify template, demo site - http://jobify.inspireui.com 2. New - 10x values with new redesign UI homepage, please check detail document from https://docs.inspireui.com/listapp/theme/ 3. Add - new document link https://docs.inspireui.com/listapp and we will keep improving it 4. Add - new video A-Z video guide - https://youtu.be/DhygvqSsAKs - (will continues update) 5. Add - Whatsapp button at listing detail 6. Improve - performance and loading modal 7. Update - refactor for easier to connect more Listing template 8. Update - fix minor bug and UI improvement 9. Update - latest expo library and related libraries 10. Planning - add new Pro version which is base on react-native-cli (please let us know your feedback)
v1.6.1 – 11 Jan 2019
1. New - we open the official facebook group for open dicussion and keep the latest nofify from the team - https://www.facebook.com/groups/InspireUI/ 2. Update - Crashing issue when searching from the Filter modal 3. Update - Ability to change color theme via CeBuilder 4. Update - Minor UI tweak at the filter screen.
v1.6.0 – 11 Jan 2019
1. New - compatible with the CeBuilder - https://inspireui.com 2. New - compatible with MyHome (MyListing template), the demo app - https://shrtm.nu/6T1U and web - http://myhome.inspireui.com 3. New - Mapping redesign and support search by using Google API - screenshot: https://shrtm.nu/53Iz 4. New - add more config option to show the Listing Detail more dynamically - https://shrtm.nu/7wtL 5. New - compatible with MyListing 2.0 6. Update - performance improvement on both iOS & Android, please make sure you install the ReGnerate Image plugin base on this document - https://shrtm.nu/lA1b 7. Update - update the More menu item and add Plus button to allow Vendor create new Listing - https://shrtm.nu/dVIa 8. Update - empty state screen for my booking, my cart. 9. Fixed - resolve some major bug fix on both iOS & Android 10. Update - documentation https://inspireui.github.io/listapp/docs/quickstart 11. Update - latest Expo 0.32 and library
v1.5.3b – 25 Nov
- FIXED - 'filename' of undefined (by removing the .babelrc file)
v1.5.3 – 15 Nov
- UPDATE - Latest Expo 31.0.5 and libraries - FIXED - minor bug fix on https://github.com/inspireui/support/issues/3
v1.5.2 – 09 Nov
- Fixed - Facebook login issues - UPDATE - Latest Expo 31 and libraries - UPDATE - document guide for JWT config (https://inspireui.github.io/listapp/docs/setup) - UPDATE - replace .babel file by using babel.config.js - IMPORTANT: update latest Expo 31 which could cause VERY SLOW at development mode (as you will get the "require cycle: " warning, please remove the IF block from node_modules/metro/src/lib/polyfills/require.js (https://gyazo.com/df9e8c80e88d51fed30807b0a369e7e1) - Or, select the build with PRODUCTION MODE to resolve the issues)
v1.5.0 – 06 Nov
1. UPDATE - fixed facebook login issues 2. UPDATE - fixed countried list issues 3. UPDATE - minor bug fix 4. NEXT - new Expo 31 will be release on next couple of days
v1.5.0 – 02 Nov
1. NEW - vendor user can now create new Listing (https://gyazo.com/d28f1821d499f95ace624e11b01cf80d) 2. NEW - Support Payment for the booking (multi payment services is also support) - https://gyazo.com/98a82d03d9e0460222f7e5be5a8a76fd 3. UPDATE - combine searching & map view for easy looking 4. UPDATE - fixed crashing issue on Android 5. UPDATE - minor bug fix from the reporting forum 6. UPDATE - updated latest library and Expo
v1.4.2- 05 Oct 1. support RTL & Language picker (Setting page) 2. Fixed back issue on Searching page 3. Minor bug fix and improve the performance
1. Minor bug fix on this releases: back from Searching issues, display Rating, totalRate... 2. Fixed mapping issues, comment counting wrong from MyListing 3. Improve Search by using debounce function. 4. Update new document: https://inspireui.github.io/listapp/docs/quickstartv1.4.1- 28 Sep
1. Minor bug fix on this releases: back from Searching issues, display Rating, totalRate... 2. Fixed mapping issues, comment counting wrong from MyListing 3. Improve Search by using debounce function. 4. Update new document: https://inspireui.github.io/listapp/docs/quickstart
v1.4.0- 18 Sep
1. Breaking change update for performance speed up 3x. 2. Redesign the Listing Detail more sexy (image gallery is easier to navigate and can be zoom in/out, actions buttons is moved to the bottom, chat and booking can be config, performance is speed up...) 3. Chat feature is now support, the end user could easy to chat with the Listing owner 4. Improve performance on the map page 5. Add animate onboading that support lottie files 6. Add Pull to refresh on homepage 7. Many bug fixed and minor tuning up. 8. Fixed most of crashing issues, but if you can find out any crashing please report us 9. No need to update the Wordpress plugins on this version. 8. Update latest libraries (React Native, Expo 30.0), please update the expo-cli (https://blog.expo.io/expo-sdk-30-0-0-is-now-available-e64d8b1db2a7) 9. New documents is coming soon...(we are migration new document hosting out from gitbook to S3 storage and add more detail guideline)
v1.3.2 – 10 Aug
1. New multi language is support, include RTL language. 2. Support Booking Feature for MyListing template 3. Add new Language picker to support multi language config 4. Fixed the search default categories image is empty 5. Fixed empty categories image from the Search screen 6. Fixed mapping issues 7. Fixed ListApp manager plugins issues 8. Update latest libraries (React Native, Expo...)
v1.3.0 – 29 May
1. Filter features: Ability to search by filter with Tag, regions, event, keywords (on Map and Searching page). Update ListApp Manager to support new searching & filtering. 3. Fix raw HTML content issues 4. Ability to update color background on boarding by config file 5. Upgrade react-navigation 2.0 with performance improvement 6. Fixed some issues on Android that cause crashing 7. Minors bug fix and UX improvements. 2. Add Push notification via Firebase + Expo. 8. IMPORTANT: nearest location will be update on this release as well (on map view)
v1.2.0 – 18 April
1. New Wordpress Plugin support easier to config - https://github.com/inspireui/listapp-manager (please make sure to disable the previous plugin) 2. New search items on Map 3. New search default page 4. Update the app API to get dynamic loading via ListApp Manager 5. New profile page 6. Crash report support - integrate with Sentry 7. UX/performance improvement and bug fixed. 8. Add build script: yarn setup (Mac OS only) 9. Update document guide
v1.1.3 – 05 March
1. Fixed crash issue when show photo galeries 2. Add new Customize documentv1.1.2 – 04 March
1. Fixed Bundle issues and build on iOS 2. Add video installing guide: https://youtu.be/EQwss-d2I08 3. Update plugins rest-api-listapp 4. Update getting start document 5. Fixed missing image slideshow 6. Minor bugs fix and performance improve
v1.1.0 – 02 March
1. Integrate with Listify, added demo website: http://listify.inspireui.com 2. Integrate with MyListing, added demo website: http://mylisting.inspireui.com 3. Fix Android build issue 4. Fix Close button when view post detail 5. Improve category page 6. Minor bugs fix and performance improve
v1.0.0 – 28 – Feb
- Release first version v.1