I have a dedicated server and currently i ahve installed WHM and reselling the spaces and each one is getting cpanel. Like the same can I use your application?
Can I install it on my two different servers with one LICENSE?
thanks for your interest,
1) No, our panel is single panel you can manage your VPS and dedicated servers for your self it is not build for reseller purpose but reseller panel is in process it will be available soon.
2) Each license will be allocated to on server IP, you need to buy two license.
What support for multiple domain and sni?
Then i’m ready to buy..
thanks for your interest,
Currently Our panel support
One Version of PHP
Latest Apache Version + PHPCLi
MariaDb for latest OS Version for Older it will be Mysql
Dovecot + Postfix
still we are working on updates, we will soon update it.
Does it support Arm Processor Architecture
Raspberry Pie and/or Odroid ( http://www.hardkernel.com/main/main.php )
currently our panel only support LAMP server on any Linux OS or any Arch. if you want we are available for customization services. please contacts via our profile page regarding any customization’s.
Hi when will we get New updates?
we are working on updates as it is released we will update you.
is it support for ubuntu 16 ?
yes, it support 16. you need to send us the server root details after purchase so that we can install it for you for FREE.
currently i use nginx, can it ?
no, it do not use nginx, it uses Apache. but if you want we can customize it as per your requirement.
Admin panel demo not working? Failed to login to https://184.108.40.206:786/ ?
the demo url has changed to http://zinckpanel.tk/
Can you make customization, like work little as cpanel & integrate with WHMCS. If i add new user then provide separate user panel to all user.
Where your script need to install, in domain directory area or else where.
yes, we are available for customization. our script is fully customizable. if you have any requirement. please send all the requirement so that we can provide you customize version.
SSL installation via letsencrypt?
We only support Letsencrypt with customisation fee as it needs custom code and also it will only work on Ubuntu 16 + Version.
When will you have an updated version of your script available?
currently busy with customization work, if you want any urgent feature you can ask for customization service or wait till i get time to release an update.
But i have a few questions:
1. where can you see the domain uses ? (disk space, database size, bandwidth, space left)
2. can it make a csr for SSL certs ?
3. does it support CentOS 7 with varnish ?
4. can you customize a vhost template (for adding some extra headers)
Looking forwoard to hearing from you.
thanks for your interest and reply, bellow are the answers of your questions :
1) On the Dashboard page you can see all the Server Stats, Disk Space, Databases, Brandwidht etc.
2) Currently it is not handling SSL, but it is customizable or will be added to next update.
3) Yes, it Support Centos 7 but Varnish you need to install as it will not install Varnish.
4) Our Panel is totally Customizable, with extra fee we can customize anything as per your need.
For customization please send the requirement from my profile page.
if you have more question please let me know.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $28
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work