LinkSummary is designed to provide you with a powerful and flexible way to include blocks of ‘Reference Links’ in your Pages and Posts.
It detects links in your content and allows you to number them (if you want), before outputting a ‘References’ section at the end of the Page/Post.
- Include all Posts, or include individual Posts
- Include all Pages, or include individual Pages
- Include all Categories, or just a sub-set (Posts only)
- Optionally Add a super-script number to links
- Optionally replace links with a super-script number
- Optionally include URLs that are not hyperlinks (will hyperlink them for you)
- Shortcode included to place References Summary anywhere you like
- Summary section is template-based and can be overriden in your theme(s)
Need support?Just email email@example.com and your support ticket will be logged in our support system.
All Support is managed by Codentia