->Version - 2.1 *Resolved permission issues in android 6.0 while sharing screenshots. *Resolved performance issues for some devices. *Ability to change board color from colors.xml. *Minor UI changes. ->Version - 2.0 *Vungle library files updated - Google play security alert. *Google play library files also updated.
About AppLink– A Game for All Ages- It is entertaining both for kids and for adults. It manages to bring the generations together.
Link is a game that will get you obsessed and addicted over solving its puzzles – and even more than that, it is completely free of charge.
You just have to touch a dot and drag it another same colored dot to make a link. Do this for all the same colored pairs of dot. A level is considered clear only when the whole board is filled with the pipes connecting same colored dots. Keep in mind that links will break if they cross or overlap.
If you begin to play it, you will be fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment.
The history of this puzzle is quite interesting and similar puzzles were first printed by Sam Lloyd in the Brooklyn Daily Eagle (1897) and in a 1932 book titled “Puzzles and Curious Problems” by Henry Ernest Dudeney. More recently, this puzzle was popularized by Japanese puzzle game company Nikoli under the name Arukone.
Features Of Game
- 3 Packs- basic, advanced and tablet.
- 1100 different puzzles.
- 4 different tags to choose from.
- Clean, colorful graphics.
- Feel free to use hints if stuck at any level.
- Fun sound effects.
- Share screenshot of completed levels on whatsapp, Gmail, Twitter etc.
- Stores your best moves.
- Enhances the brain’s capacity to think better.
Features of Source Code
- Very easy to integrate and customize.
- Eclipse based code.(Does not support android studio)
- Very simple and clean UI
- Admob banner ads and interstitial included.
- Vungle Video ads system to gain in game hints
- Tapjoy offerwall included to earn even more.
- Both Vungle and tapjoy ads can be easily removed.
- Change tags to make gameplay even more better.
- PSD files also included for logo and other modification.
What You Get
- JAVA, XML and APK files.
- PSD photoshop files for graphics used in game.
- Necessary Library Files required for game.
FAQQ. Can it be reskinned in eclipse?
Q. Does it uses Google play services or old admob sdk?
Ans. Google play services.
Q.Is it necessary to change the application layout before deploying it to play store?
Ans.That depends entirely on you. I suggest changing it for the sake of uniqueness.
Q.I dont want vungle or tapjoy ads. What do i do?
Ans. It is given in the documentation about how to disable them. If you know your way around you can remove their library files too.