Liner is not just for Animated SVG; this WordPress plugin for Elementor lets you manage the style and position for each line of your animation. You don’t have to find an icon that suits your goals from the preinstalled library, use your own created SVG image or download it from some available sources.
Using the Elementor widget, you can add the animated logo, product presentation, a call to action block, contact us button, or other eye-catching site elements. The Liner plugin can be useful for any WordPress site and will help make it more attractive and catchy. Flexible settings for both the entire animation and individual parts of the SVG allow you to get a unique result and display following the styles of your theme.
We made sure that it was easy for you to get started with Liner. With the plugin, you get 5 unique stylized and go-to-use templates. These are just some examples that can inspire you to create your style. It provides you a quick start in a few clicks.
The plugin has straightforward settings for configuration by animation type, animation-delay, and duration. You can set a custom color, width, Offset X/Y or rotate it for each path. The same settings are available for the entire SVG animation as well, and you can also set the box-shadow and CSS filter to get a unique result.
Liner for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
Features of the Liner for Elementor
- Custom SVG support
- Customizable path colors
- Included 5 Liner templates
- Custom setting of animation duration time
- Start animation on hover, click, in viewport and autostart
- Add a link to SVG
- Customizable Offset-X/Y
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.
1.0.2 – 18 November 2022 Added vanilla JS initialisation for front-end
1.0.1 – 24 March 2022 Removed deprecated _register_controls method
1.0.0 – 2 October 2020 Initial release