Line is the web’s most advanced progress bar plugin. It’s easy to setup, amazingly flexible and ships with beautiful animation presets.
Whether you want to visualize the duration till a certain date, show upload progress or donation totals, Line has got your use case covered.
Quick feature overview:
- Beautifully animated | Pick from all sorts of progress animation options, spring, arrive or tween using 20+ easing methods.
- 10 Unique Presets | Pick one and be done, use as starting point or build your own and peek at the code.
- Shapes and Directions | Includes Horizontal, Vertical and Circular progress bars.
- Responsive and Mobile Friendly | Works on all sorts of devices.
- Fast and Accurate | Optimized for fast performance, included timer corrects browser timeout errors and correctly handles document hidden mode.
- Works on all Major Browser | If not supported, falls back gracefully.
- Countdown to Date | Count down towards that sale or website launch!
- Count Up Since Date | How many days ago was our major event?
- Countdown Scheduler | Automatically countdown towards each Sunday at 10
- Count values | How is our sale going?
- Show plain text | Use as billboard to show text.
- Auto Sync with Server | Make sure the shown time is synced with your server.
- Timezones | Correct duration shown all across the planet.
Line ships with extensive documentation on all it’s capabilities.
Just contact us through the form on the Support page, we’re always happy to help out with any questions or problems.
Beautiful Animations | Today, it’s all about a nice and smooth user experience, this is where Line delivers big time.
Rendered in Canvas | Line Progressbar features like shadows, colors, size and shape are all customizable with data attributes.
Animation Controls | Set line animation speed and define animation easing modes, ships with 24 different ease methods and 3 natural animation types (arrive, step and spring).
Responsive | This is 2017, Of course this plugin is responsive.
Timezone Support | Add a timezone to your date and Tick will make sure the shown duration is correct all around the globe.
Mobile Friendly | Tick is designed to work mobile first and scales nicely to bigger resolutions.
Very Fast | Tick’s code is optimized for performance.
Standalone | No client-side or server-side frameworks or libraries are required. But if you like jQuery, Tick Counter ships with a handy jQuery wrapper API.
Easy to Configure | Setting up Tick is a matter of adding some classes and data attributes to your HTML and presto, you’re ready to go!
Layout | Tiny layout framework to compose counters horizontally, vertically or lay them on top of each other.
Transforms | Tick ships with 30+ data transforms which you can use to format and animate the output value to your liking.
And Much More | Read about all Tick’s features
- Internet Explorer 11+
- Safari OSX 9+ & iOS 9+ | Safari on Windows is no longer supported by Apple
- Android 5+ | Not all Android devices behave the same, works on most modern Android devices, if you run into trouble, let us know
Use the API
supported property to determine if the client browser supports Tick.
- Installation instructions
- 10 Unique presets
1.5.0 | 31-07-2017
- Add auto fit to container option, add
data-layoutattribute to enable.
- Added complex schedules, multiple schedules can now be combined together.
- Fixed problem where onresume event did not fire after schedule was in wait state.
- Fixed problems with module version so it’s easier to use in React.
- Improved init logic
1.4.1 | 03-07-2017
- Fixed problem where jQuery API would not create ticker.
1.4.0 | 08-06-2017
- Improved rendering performance, elements out of view are no longer redrawn.
setPresetmethods which can be used in conjunction with the
presettransform to create transform presets.
- Fixed problem where programmatic creation of view did not work.
1.3.4 | 12-04-2017
- Fixed problem where removing repeater elements did not work.
1.3.3 | 23-03-2017
- Improved performance of Flip counters.
1.3.2 | 23-02-2017
tweentransforms handling of string input.
destroymethod destroying a little bit too much property.
boomplaying a sound when value did not change.
boomreturning the wrong element definition (‘audio’ instead of ‘boom’).
1.3.1 | 21-02-2017
- Fixed problem where
Tick.createwould throw an error if no element and no options were supplied.
1.3.0 | 20-02-2017
- Initial release of Flip.
1.2.0 | 15-02-2017
- Initial release of Line.
- Add cancel method to internal animation function.
- Add value and tween transform functions.
data-valueattribute to default text view.
- Improved step, spring and arrive transform functions.
- Improved internal counter setup.
1.1.0 | 31-01-2017
- Initial release of Swap.
- Improved internal duration code.
- Fixed timer reset method, did not reset.
- Added “ms” as milliseconds Time Unit.
- Added duration transform.
1.0.0 | 26-01-2017
- Initial release of Dots.