Plugin liMarquee allows you to display different html content in your page in a continuous ticker, and gives a lot of opportunities to manipulated this content.
The plugin is jQuery script that creates a scrolling of your text or html content. You can use this jQuery plugin to create horizontal scrolling images. If you need to create a vertical marquee with the banners, you perfect this jQuery plugin.
Very often you want to create a moving one horizontal line with the text or thumbs of goods, create a ticker with the latest news. To do this you perfect this script.
You can set the motion in any directions. Let it left to right or right to left. Let it top to bottom or bottom to top.
Creating a scrolling preview images becomes very simple fast action, and the display of new shares or selling proposition becomes an original and functional.
- Mobile Adaptation
- Pouse and Play
- Different directions of movement
- Stop when hover
- Pause when scroll
- XML support
- Adding content
- Callback functions
- Full content controls
- 26/02/2019 Fixed destroy method error, linked to switching tabs
- 27/10/2017 Now, when the “left”/”right” and “top”/”bottom” parameters are changed, the scrolling line is not reloaded.
- 27/10/2017 Now, when the “scrollAmount” and “scrollDelay” parameters are changed, the scrolling line is not reloaded.
- 27/08/2016 All parameters can be transmitted via data attributes. Attributes date have A higher priority.
- 02/08/2016 Added a very important update. Now the marquee will stop at an inactive browser tab and thus frees up CPU resources.
- 28/07/2016 Added support for jQuery 3.x.x library.
- 28/07/2016 Added the function of distinguish events “scroll” from the event “drag” in touch devices.
- 30/06/2016 Added section “Quick Start” in documentation.
- 23/06/2016 Added support desktop PC with a touch screen
- 23/06/2016 Added “stopOutScreen” parameter. This parameter specifies, the ticker will stop outside the screen or not
- 23/06/2016 Fixed page scrolling on touch devices
- 22/06/2016 Added “touchEvent” option on / off the drag to “touch” devices
- 22/06/2016 Added php7 support
- 18/06/2016 Improved smoothness of animation
- 28/05/2016 Simplified structure of the HTML code. Now is enough wrap the content by only one element. Attention! Those who are using earlier versions, you can to not change the HTML code!
- 28/05/2016 Simplified file structure.
- 28/05/2016 Added the ability to post on the page at the same time vertical and horizontal ticker.
- 13/05/2016 Fixed clickable child elements
- 26/04/2016 Changed example with HTML content
- 14/04/2016 Added new event “wayEnd()”
- 19/02/2016 Fixed Destroy method
- 19/02/2016 Added Destroy demo page
- 11/02/2016 Fixed work with empty string
- 26/01/2016 Fixed work with xml file
- 27/01/2016 In elements ”.mItem” fixed css “display:inline-block” for IE7
- 06/01/2016 Added folder “quick_start”
- 06/01/2016 Added video “QUICK INSTALL PLUGIN”
- 23/12/2015 Fixed work with image content on touch devices
- 14/11/2015 Fixed work with hidden elements
- 14/11/2015 Added demo with Tabs
- 13/11/2015 Fixed click event on linked elements
- 13/11/2015 Fixed behavior of the image when you use bootstrap
v.5.1 – 09/11/2015 Fixed behavior when scroll event
- 10/10/2015 Optimized code (14KB to 10KB)
- 12/10/2015 Added touch events for Mobile devices
- 13/10/2015 Added new Options: width, height, scrollDelay, scrollAmount, scrollStop, startShow, removeContentFadeDuration
- 14/10/2015 Added new methods: getContent, addContent, removeContent, changeOptions, resetPosition
- 15/10/2015 Added new Events: create, moveStart, moveStop, drag, dragStart, dragStop
- 03/10/2015 Changed Event of Pause
- 04/10/2015 Added New Templates
- 28/09/2015 – Fixed the starting position of a long string v.4.6
- 11/20/2014 Added methods & quot; pause & quot; and & quot; play & quot; to pause / start traffic line
- 10/30/2014 Added the ability to dynamically change the speed of the line (see demo: & quot; Change speed & quot;)
- 04/27/2014 Added method & quot; destroy & quot ;, which removes all the functionality running line item and returns to the state before initializing plug
- 03/30/2014 Posted cycling short line when you drag
- 03/30/2014 Fixed bug positioning long line when you drag
- 03/23/2014 Added lock random event & quot; click & quot;
- 02/09/2014 Added parameter & quot; inverthover & quot ;, which inverts the standard response to hovering over.
- 02/09/2014 Ipravlen bug when dragging a looped line
- 01/21/2014 Fixed speed calculation using the method & quot; update & quot;
- 04/12/2013 Added method & quot; update & quot ;, which updates the initialization string after changing the internal content
- 02/12/2013 Added the ability to load an XML file multi
- 11/22/2013 Added parameter & quot; hoverstop & quot ;. If the value is & quot; true & quot; – The line stops when the mouse (the default), & quot; false & quot; – The line does not stop
- 11/22/2013 Movement short line from right to left and top to bottom now starts correctly (movement starts from the opposite end of the line)
- 10.12.2013 Added ability to dynamically changing traffic line
- 07/09/2013 Added the ability to drag and drop a line image
- 07/09/2013 Fixed a bug when you drag the line (when the mouse while holding LM went beyond the line)
- 06/09/2013 Added the example of HTML blocks
- 30.07.2013 Added horizontal movement the right direction: ‘right’
- 05/24/2013 Posted movement vertically downward direction: ‘down’
- 05/17/2013 Added ability podgruzki text from xml file
- 20.02.2013 Fixed bug in a continuous line, which led to an unexpected acceleration ticker
- 01/26/2013 Added the possibility of motion-controlled short-line (option: & quot; runshort & quot ;, values: & quot; true & quot; or & quot; false & quot;)
- 22.01.2013 ?2 – Fix for slow internet. In HTML, the recommended element immediately build upon the class of & quot; str_wrap & quot ;. The file itself liMarquee.css for it was little changed
- 22.01.2013 ?1 – Fix for IE9. With version jQuery 1.8 does not function $ (window) .load () – This bug is addressed in version 1.9.0, so the script is included, along with jquery version 1.9.0