Let’s Review is a WordPress review plugin to add beautiful responsive and modern review boxes with valid JSON-LD schema to your posts. It is Gutenberg ready and adds various exclusive Gutenberg review blocks, making it easier than ever before to add beautiful and comprehensive review boxes. Let’s review is powerful but ridiculously easy to use, thanks to a logical and well designed backend system. You will find lots of illustrated options and speedy drag and drop options that allow you to add unlimited criterias, positives and negatives. And you can even monetize your reviews thanks to the ability of adding unlimited modern affiliate buttons with unique animations to your reviews.
Let’s review allows you to select from numerous format options, including Percentage, points, stars, Custom Icon and Custom Image. With the Custom Icon option you can enter any html code of icons. The plugin comes with FontAwesome integrated (Can be disabled in plugin options if desired), which means you already have 628 icons to choose from. With the Custom Image option you can upload any image of a single thing you want to appear, and the plugin will automatically show it 5 times per criteria and in the final score box, and on top of that, with a bit of magic code, the plugin will automatically create all the animation effects.
WordPress Review Plugin with Affiliate Options
Let’s Review also comes with affiliate options for your reviews, so that can monetize your reviews the help of beautiful affiliate buttons. Add an unlimited number of them to any site you want. The text of each button is customizable too.
User reviews in comments
Increase your visitor’s engagement by allowing them to submit their very own full reviews. The visitor reviews are possible thanks to an elegant integration into the WordPress comments system.
Thumbs up/down (Helpful/Not Helpful) system for visitor comment reviews
Let other visitors decide if a review left by another visitor in the comments is helpful/not helpful with a modern thumbs up/down count system that is beautifully integrated into the comments.
Let’s Review Gutenberg Blocks
Add reviews easier and quicker than ever before via the new Let’s Review Gutenberg blocks. It’s intuitive, easy and fast to use. No more need for ugly shortcodes!
Set default options for reviews
Thanks to the default options section, you can save time by setting your default options. Including default options for accent color, format, design, animation type, location, skin color style, and criterias.
The plugin also comes with a powerful widget. The Let’s Review widget has lots of options to choose from, including multiple designs options, order options and filters.
Let’s Review comes with multiple powerful shortcodes for you to use. Inserting them is easy as pie thanks to the nifty Let’s Review shortcode tool which is added automatically to the editor toolbar.
Top Class Support
Let’s Review is probably the most powerful review system ever made and released for WordPress. And you can count on top quality support to go with it if you encounter any issues.
Codetipi isn’t the highest rated top-selling author on all Themeforest for nothing!
Do you have reviews created with Valenti (theme), 15Zine (theme) or WP Product Review (Themeisle plugin)? You can convert all those reviews to Let’s Review reviews in a matter of seconds and with a single click.
Translatable into any language and RTL Ready
Fully-translatable into any language (including RTL ones) with the help of .po/.mo files. And the plugin already comes with the completed translation files for French and Spanish. More languages will be added over time as kind users send them in.
Rich Snippets markup inbuilt
Review boxes come with rich snippet markup, meaning that when search engines, such as Google, will show the review data. This is useful to increase CTR from the search engines.
Super clean code
By following best WordPress and OOP coding practices, the plugin is written in super clean code. Ensuring great performance, theme compatibility and compatibility with future WordPress versions.
Show off more images of the product being reviewed in a lovely gallery that opens in a sleek full-screen slideshow.
Full list of features:
- Lots of designs and combinations to choose from
- Exclusisve review Gutenberg Blocks
- Unlimited Criterias
- Unlimited Negatives
- Unlimited Positives
- Unlimited Affiliate Buttons
- Translatable into any language
- RTL compatible
- Add reviews to posts and custom posts
- Powerful Widget with lots of options
- Review rich snippet markup inbuilt to show review data in search results
- Inbuilt gallery option
- Default Options to save time when adding new reviews
- Use any custom icon for the reviews
- Use any image for the reviews
- Set option fonts for your review boxes
- Comes with FontAwesome 5 integrated and can be turned off in plugin options
- Extensive documentation
- Pick from 3 different animation styles for when criterias come into screen view
- Select between editor only/visitor only/editor + visitor reviews
- Visitor rating option
- Responsive design
- Retina Ready
- Gutenberg Ready
- Let’s Review API allows you to easily grab the final score, final score subtitle and review color to add integration into any theme. Both Valenti and 15Zine themes have the API integrated for extra functionality and plugin integration, so that is how the scores can be shown on layouts outside the actual post (such as on the demo’s homepage). If you have no experience with code, you will need help from a developer to help you integrate it into whatever theme you may be using.
NOTE: You can also see the latest changelog directly in your site’s backend by going to: Let’s Review -> Welcome.
Version 3.1.1 – 16th January 2020
- Improve: Comment User Reviews are now slideable on mobile
- Improve: Let’s Review Widget: Tags/Posts filter option now turned into input for better performance
- Fix: User Rating Shortcode was always showing percentage format
Version 3.0.9 – 10th December 2019
- Fix: Reader Rating not appearing in “Editor + visitor” review type if no criterias set
- Fix: Review title not appearing on some designs
- Fix: Some minor quirks
- Improve: Lists: Post images in lists now link to review directly
- New: Option in Let’s Review Gutenberg Comment Review Average block: Score type (points/percentage)
Version 3.0.6 – 6th November 2019
- New: New filter to change review main title html element (see docs)
- New: Minimalist B design to global default option
- Improved: Various styling details
- Updated: Translation files
- Fix: API external score when set to visitor only and points
- Fix: Top Half-width Location wasn’t showing all data
- Fix: Let’s Review Options: Reader Rating Title wasn’t overwriting the default title
- Improved: Conclusion now accepts common html elements (ul/ol/strong/a/etc)
- Fix: Lists weren’t using custom review title
Version 3.0.4 – 22nd October 2019
- New: New tab in metabox options: Schema
- New: Movie Schema
- New: Multiple required schema property options
- Updated: Schema to very latest requirements (They change them… a lot)
- Updated: Removed Music Playlist and Recording schemas, caused by new Google requirements
- Updated: Shortcode tool interface layout tweaks
- Fix: Global Schema On/Off switch wasn’t working
- Fix: Visitor Review only review schema not outputting
Version 3.0.3 – 14th October 2019
- New: Various filters/hooks for developers wanted to inject custom data in various locations of a review
- New: Animations and Light skin for new Minimalist B design
- Improved: Styling details
- Improved: Documentation: How to change visitor rating scores
- Fix: Classic Editor: Overlapping options in backend when classic editor used
- Fix: Gutenberg Review Block left half position wasn’t applying
- Fix: User rating only metabox type reviews with final score showing editor score
- Fix: Custom image option wasn’t applying to metabox type reviews
- Fix: Minimalist B design (new one) icons
- Fix: Final score box not showing icons/image
Version 3.0.2 – 11th October 2019
- Fix: Affiliate links weren’t opening in new tabs
- Fix: Top half width option was full width
- Fix: Custom shopping cart icon override quirk
Version 3.0.1 – 10th October 2019
- Improved: Styling compatibility
- Fix: Users using Valenti/15Zine had big scores
- Fix: Minor quirk with non-numeric values
Version 3.0 – 10th October 2019
- New: Let’s Review > Options: JSON-LD Review Schema (on/off)
- New: Reviews can select the type of Schema type
- New: AMP compatibility for main AMP plugins
- New: Design: Minimalist B
- New: Gutenberg Let’s Review Block: Review Block
- New: Gutenberg Let’s Review Block: Average Visitor Comment Scores Block
- New: Gutenberg Let’s Review Block: User Rating Block
- New: New filter to increase number of stars/icons/images (see documentation)
- New: Thumbs Up/Down (helpful/not helpful) voting system for comment reviews
- Improved: Custom Icons option can now use HTML or SVG icons
- Improved: Updated Font Awesome to V5 – icon html code has changed, check FontAwesome website for new code
- Improved: Visitors can now edit their user ratings
- Improved: User Comment Reviews on mobile can input exact scores manually
- Improved: Pros/Cons now accept HTML such as <3
- Improved: Separated dependencies for improved performance
- Improved: Gallery Images now output Alt tag
- Improved: Comment reviews now only visible on main comments (not replies to other comments)
- Improved: Lots of details
- Improved: General styling
- Improved: Updated schema to JSON-LD
- Improved: Performance
- Updated: Framework rewrite and modernisation
- Updated: Documentation
- Fix: Various quirks
21 April 2017 – Let’s Review 2.1
- ADDED: Option for reviews to use the Featured Image as Main review image
- ADDED: Swedish Translation – Thanks Daniel
- ADDED: Extra css to stop some themes from imposing bad styling on reviews
- Improved: Affiliate button styling for very long buttons
- Improved: Affiliate button styling on mobile
- Improved: Mobile Design 2 styling
- Improved: Mobile Design 1 styling
- Fix: Show review outside post option on categories
20 March 2017 – Let’s Review v2.0.1
New: Option in Let's Review -> Options: Default value of "Is this a review" field in the comment form. Fix: Visitor reviews weren't showing custom icons Fix: Visitor reviews form didn't show final score slider option if the review had no criterias set Fix: Translation files have been updated due to missing translations Fix: User rating box calculation in custom icons
15 March 2017 – Let’s Review v2.0
New: Proper User Reviews - Site visitors can now leave nice-looking reviews via WordPress comments <img src="/images/smileys/wink.png" alt=";)" title=";)" /> New: Shortcode interface tool: In the post editor toolbar you will now find a new "Insert Lets Review Shortcode" with a lovely interface. No more manual writing shortcode code. New: Shortcode: Unique review. Create a review with a shortcode, meaning it is not dependant on a post. You can create unlimited unique one-off reviews and put them anywhere you want. New: Shortcode: Visitor Rating Box. Add as many "user ratings boxes" as you wish, and add them anywhere you want. New: Review migration tool in Let's Review -> Migration. Used to convert reviews from other review systems over to Let's Review reviews with one click (Currently can do 15Zine or Valenti review systems and WP Product Review by Themeisle). New: Design Option: Clean New: Design Option: Modern B New: Option for Comparison List Shortcode: Source (Select from specific posts/categories/tags) New: Option for Comparison List shortcode: Order (Manual/Latest Published/Top scores) New: Option for Comparison List shortcode: Number of posts (For when "Source" option is set to categories or tags) New: Option to enter any custom html/icon code for the affiliate shopping cart icon New: Option to add custom class to images. Useful if you disable Let's Review's lightbox and your own lightbox targets a certain class. New: Danish translation (Thanks to Michelle) New: Option: Use post title as review title (on/off switch) New: Options in Let's Review -> Default Values: Positive title, Negatives title, Affiliate block title, Gallery block title, Score subtitle & Use post title as review title. New: Option in Let's Review -> Options: Who can leave user rating (Everyone / Only logged in users) New: Option in Let's Review -> Options: Visitor rating title (To change the "Reader Rating" title text) New: Option in Let's Review -> Options: Always show final score number in final score boxes (show it above stars/icons/images) New: Option in Let's Review -> Options: Show Full Review Boxes outside post (on/off switch). If your theme shows full post content on homepage/archive/etc, you may not want to show the review boxes there. New: Option in Let's Review Widget: Show reviews from tag(s) New: Option in Let's Review Widget: Manually select specific posts to show (includes pages/custom posts too) New: API option to easily get a score box that is full HTML ready (use inside loop) - Lets_Review_API::lets_review_get_score_box( $post->id ); New: Filter (on/off) to make stars/icons/image final score be able to show 2 decimals for quarters, example: 4.25 Improved: List shortcode title's now also link to relevant review Improved: Let's review Widget can now use custom post types too Improved: Star reviews now also show stars in score box outside of post Improved: Added widget option to enter the background color of your theme's sidebar area (For "Simple with stars" design option) Improved: Backend colorpicker switched to WordPress standard color picker Improved: Backend UI completely revamped Improved: Code spring cleaning Updated: Documentation redesign and update Updated: FontAwesome icons to 4.7 (40+ new icons) Fix: New simple + stars option in Let's Review widget user rating score miscalculation Fix: User rating aggregate schema incomplete meta
8 June 2016 – Let’s Review v1.2
New: Location option: Top half-width New: Shortcode to make summary lists of your reviews. Updated documentation explains how to use it - Example usage: [letsreviewlist postid="123, 124, 125" title="Optional title above list" design="modern" proscons="off"] New: Shortcode to add unique and standalone affilliate buttons throughtout the post content. Updated documentation explains how to use it - example usage: [letsreviewaffiliate url="http://affiliateurl.com" text="This is text" accent="#f8d92f" textalign="center" border="on"] New: Reviews can now be used on pages New: Option in Let's Review -> Extras: "Show full review outside post". This is for if your theme shows all the post content on the homepage, categories, tags, etc, and you don't want the review to show there. New: Widget style: Simple with stars (shows stars under title instead of score box over image) Improved: Modern design now outputs conclusion if one is set Improved: Themes compatibility further with some extra css safeguard code Improved: French Translation Improved: Affiliate URL's can now execute shortcode - just make sure your shortcode only outputs a final url (not extra html, otherwise the styling may break) Improved: Points format: If final score was round integer (1, 2, 3, etc), it had a decimal output, now it outputs solid 1, 2, 3, etc. Fix: Override the final score would save, but if you re-edited the post, the final score would reset to the average Fix: Background color affected Fix: User rating only type reviews schema warning fixLet’s Review may well be the best WordPress review plugin ever created, and in case you are wondering, the theme used in the demo site is 15Zine: